Chapter 104

Previously on Chapter 103

But I can focus on practicing later. As of right now, I'm gonna enjoy my time with the people I cherish. Draco, Hermione, Harry, Ron along with everyone else that have stuck with me until now. As the war is now over, we can finally be in peace.

-Memories-

Y/N P.O.V

After the war have ended. All of us works together to rebuilt Hogwarts, leaving everything the way it was. The memories coming from the building itself was too precious to change.

I'm currently walking down the hallway of the newly rebuild Hogwarts. I walk towards the tree and take a seat. I lean my back against it. I stare at the sky.

The cloud slowly drifted by. I close my eyes as my mind wonders off to all the precious memories I've made with Cedric. From the first day we met... the day he asked me to be his date, until eventually we became a couple.

Flashback

I jump back in fright when someone jumped down the tree. "Ah... this jumping lad must be Cedric" Amos said. "Yes, sir... I'm Cedric Diggory" he said, shaking hands with Amos.

He turns to look at me. "Hey..." he said. "Hi... I'm Y/N..." I said. "Y/N Duchanne... I know..." he said. I just stared at him. "Sorry... I didn't mean for it to sound creepy or something. It's hard to not know who you are. Since everyone have been talking about you... a lot" he said. "Oh..." I said, laughing softly.

***

"Hey..." he said, smiling as he sat across from me. I look up from the book I'm currently reading. "Oh... hey, Cedric..." I said. "What are you reading?" He asked, looking down at the book in my hands.

"Oh... just a muggle book..." I said. "Muggle book, huh? You're really different from most Pure-blood families I've known..." he said. I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Um... to you have a date for the Yule Ball, Y/N?" He asked. "No... I don't think I'm going to be honest" I said. "Why??" He asked. "Personal stuff..." I said. But he eventually manage to get me to shared my story... and I finally agreed to be his date to the Ball.

***

"Please give me a chance, Y/N... I promise I won't hurt you. I promise with everything I have to offer. I mean it... I love you" he said, holding my hands to his chest as he stared pleadingly into my eyes.

I could see the sincerity in his eyes. "Okay..." I said, nodding. His eyes instantly lit up, as he pulled me into a tight hug.

End of Flashback

I feel a hand on my cheek as I open my eyes. I can see Draco looking at me with a soft gaze. "Sorry... it's just. You were crying in your sleep..." he said. "Oh... it's okay. I didn't even realize I've fallen asleep..." I said, smiling at him. He moves and sits next to me.

I scoot closer and lean my head on his shoulder. He place his head on top of mine. "So... what were you dreaming about?" He asked. "Um..." I started. "It's okay. I'm not going to be upset..." he said. "About Cedric..." I said. "Oh..." he said. I thought he's going to be mad. But instead, he wraps his arms around me.

"He's in a better place now, Y/N..." he said. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "Of course not. I know... how hard it is for you to lose him. When I thought that I lost you in the battlefield that day... I was so broken. So I know how it felt. Cedric was your love, and I don't blame you for recalling your memories about him..." he said. I stare at him in surprise. He have changed. He's a lot more understanding now.

I stare at him as tears escape my eyes. "What? Did... Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, cupping my cheeks. I shake my head and place a soft kiss on his nose.

"No... nothing's wrong. Thank you so much for being so understanding, Draco..." I said. He lets out a sigh of relief. He pulls me into a hug, I lean my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry for the way I was..." he said. "That's the past. I've always known that wasn't who you truly are, Draco..." I said. "Yeah... you're the only one who knew my true color" he said. I nod my head. "Soon enough... everyone else will see it too" I said. He lets out a sigh.

"I doubt that... I'm a Death-eater. I will never be welcome among them..." he said, looking down. I can see the sad look on his face. I frown at what he just said. I place my hand on the side of his face. I turn his face to look at me.

"That's not your choice, Draco... you don't have to continue thinking about it. We have to let go of the past to have a better future..." I said. He just leans into my hand. I lean my head against his forehead.

"Hey... roll up your sleeve..." I said. He opens his eyes and looks at me in confusion. "Why?" He asked. "Just do it..." I said. "Okay..." he said, rolling up his sleeve.

"No... the other one..." I said. He looks a bit hesitant. I smile reassuringly at him. He lets out a sigh and roll up his sleeve. I look down at the Dark Mark on his forearm.

I gently hold his hand and lift my free hand. I place it on top of the Dark Mark on his arm. A soft f/c emit from my hand.

I lift my hand. His eyes widened in shock when he saw the mark slowly fading away.

"H-How

"H-How..." he stuttered out. I smile softly at him in return. "I've been practicing my magic... I'm able to do a lot of things now..." I said. A tear escape his eye. I wipe it gently.

"You're free now. You're not a Death-eater anymore" I said. "I... I..." he stuttered out, speechless. He turns to look at me, eyes wide as if he still didn't believe it. I let out a giggle at his face and smile at him.

I yelped in surprise when he suddenly pulls me into a hug. Eventually I relax and snuggle closer into his embrace. I can feel the happiness radiating from his body.

"Thank you... thank you so much, Y/N..." he said. "You don't have to thank me. I did it because I care about you..." I said. I pull away slightly as he looks at me. He caress my cheek softly.

"I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Draco..." I said, smiling softly at him. He leans closer, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back with so much passion.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Oh Merlin... thank you for bringing such an amazing girl into my life..." he said. Then he remembers something. "Right... I forgot. You're his reincarnation... my bad..." he said, laughing. "Dork..." I said, giggling softly. He let out a laugh and leans in for another kiss.

*to be continued*

A/N: this book is almost ending. The next chapter will have two parts. Why? Just wait and see! Love ya~