Chapter 76

Previously on Chapter 75

I hug the photo close to my chest and close my eyes. I turn to my side, still hugging the photo tightly. A lone tear escaped my eye. "I'll love you, Cedric...

Always

-Returning to Hogwarts: Year 6-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N! Wake up! Come on wake up!!" Someone yelled out. I open my eyes to see Hermione, hovering over me. I let out a groan at her. "Why do you wake me up so early?" I asked, sleepily.

She lets out a chuckle. "Why? We're going back to Hogwarts, remember? It's our 6th year" She said. I made an "😯" expression. "Oh right..." I said. She raise an eyebrow. "Well? Get up already!" She said. "Okay!" I said, sitting up on the bed. She smiles at me and turns around to leave me, so I can get ready.

I have spent only a few weeks back home. Then the rest of it at the Burrow with the Weasley's. That's why I wake up here. Harry and Hermione is here too. It's the first time we spent an entire holiday together.

I stand up from the bed and head for the washroom to start getting ready. I let my body relax under the flowing water.

A lot have happened ever since I came to Hogwarts. I met such amazing people. I met a boy that taught me how to love again, after everyone thats surrounds me always seem to betray me.

Then just last year, I lost him... because of a Dark Lord that have returned. He died protecting me and I can't do anything to save him. That's one of my biggest regret. I can't protect the man I love. But I don't want it any other way. Without them... I would still be the same, emotionless girl.

I turn the water off. I put on my bathrobe. I step out of the cubicle and stand in front of the mirror. I look down as I place my hands on the sink. I wince as my wrist starts to ache a little.

I watch as a series of numbers appear on the back of my hand.

I bit my lips as I stare at it in horror

I bit my lips as I stare at it in horror. Looks like it's already starting. It won't be long until the day come and I will be claimed. I can't bare to imagine what'll happen to me if I got claim for the Dark.

My mind drift off to the day Lena got claimed. She ran away from me because she didn't want to hurt me. Lena and Ridley. They're the two closest people to me. I also remembered the day Ridley got claimed as a Dark Caster. I was worried about her that night, so I ran after her.

Flashback

I watch as Ridley runs away, holding her luggage. I'm feeling worried for my cousin, so I decided to run after her. I try to not be seen, because I knew she would tell me to go home. I saw everything. I saw her claiming process.