Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

"Ron!" I said. He turn to look at me. I show him the paper. "What's that?" He said. "It's in Y/N's hand... she's giving us a clue. It's a basilisk we're up against. We need help..." I said. "Okay... but who could help us?" He said. "Professor Lockhart..." I said. He nods his head. Then we turn around and starts running to try and find Professor Lockhart.

-I'm Glad You're Okay-

Harry P.O.V

We enter Professor Lockhart's office. I furrow my eyebrow when I see him rushing around packing his stuff. Ron and I walk further inside.

"You're leaving, Professor?" I said. He turns to look at me. "Ah.. Harry.. no... I'm just being summoned to attend..." he trailed off. In an instant I know he wants to run away.

"You're scared, aren't you Professor?" I said. He just stay silent as he looks at me. He shakes his head and start packing again. "But you can't just leave!" I hear Ron said. I nod my head in agreement.

"I thought you said you've faced a Basilisk before!" I said. "Well... it was not real, okay! I did what I had to do, besides... no one can stand against a Basilisk" he said. "But Y/N can! Unfortunately, she's injured and not conscious... so she can't help us. But you can!" I said, trying to persuade him. He shakes his head and I can see the fear in his eyes.

Ron and I share a glance. We give each other a curt nod. Then we turn to look at Professor Lockhart. We take out our wands and points it at him. He looks at us back and forth.

"You're helping us, Professor... whether you like it or not" I said, glaring at him. He take out his wand. He points it at us. "Expelliarmus!" I said. His wand fly out of his hand. I catch it and point my want at him again. Then we take him to the Myrtle Bathroom.

"Look... you really don't wanna do this... you have no idea how dangerous it's going to be" he said, as he turns to look at us with his hands raised. I scoff at what he said.

"I don't care, Professor. Ron's little sister is missing. Both Hermione and Y/N is in the hospital wings because of this monster. I'm not going to stand back and do nothing!! I'm not going to watch my friends get hurt... now keep walking..." I said, pushing the wand towards him. He turns around and start to walk again.

We enter the bathroom. We try to look around, but there's nothing that could lead us. Then Myrtle appear. I look at Ron as he keeps his wand pointed at Professor Lockhart.

"How did you... uh... died?" I asked. "I died... right here... in this exact spot..." she said, pointing down. "What happened?" I asked. "I spend my time here, crying... then I heard a sound..." she said. "Who are they?" I asked again.

"I don't know. I was distraught! I just remember looking into a pair of yellow eyes... then I died..." she said. Ron and I look at each other. Then I turn to her again.

"Do you know where it came from?" I asked. She just points at the sink. I walk towards it and try to look for a clue. Then I found it. There's a snake engrave on it. I take a step back and starts to speak in snake language. Then the sink moved.