Chapter 59

Previously on Chapter 58

"See? I'm okay now..." I said. He just sighs and pulls me into a hug. "I just hate seeing you hurt, love. You have to deal with the curse... now this" he said. "I'll be okay..." I said, leaning my head against his chest. He just hugs me closer.

-Unexpected Letter-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning and start getting ready. It's weekend, which means we have no class. But I plan to hanging out with Cedric today. That is the only reason I wake up early.

The classes with Professor Umbridge are worst than a nightmare. Even worse than the cursed tattoo on my neck. She never have practical exercise. It's all written and essays. My arm felt like it's about to fall off due to so much writing. Which makes me feel so excited more than anything because it's weekend. I can have a break from her torturous tasks. I have no idea how Hermione could endure so much.

After I make sure I look good. I grab my bag and walk out of the Gryffindor Common room. I make my way towards the Dining hall, I'm kind of hungry so I need to get something to eat.

When I reach there, I take a seat next to Hermione. She smiles when she turns to look at me. "Morning, Y/N..." she said. "Morning to you too, Hermione" I said, smiling at her. "What's your plan today?" She asked.

"Cedric and I just going to hang out..." I said. "You two are always together. You barely spend some time with us" she said, pouting slightly. "Aww... I'm sorry, Hermione..." I said. She lets out a giggle. "I'm just kidding, Y/N... I'm happy to see you're happy..." she said. I roll my eyes and smiles at her.

I turn turn my head to the food in front of us and grab some f/f. I start to eat some, while talking to my trio friends about anything random that came into my mind.

I can hear flapping sounds and looks up. I notice my owl among them. I lift my hand and whistle to let her know where I am. She turns to me and fly gracefully towards me, landing smoothly in front of me.

"Hello, girl... hmm... a package for me?" I said. She hoots at me which makes me smile. I grab the letter from her and grab some treat from her. "Here you go..." I said. She eats it happily. Then she fly away.

I look down at the package. By the looks of it... I can tell that it's a book. There's a letter attached to it. I furrow my eyebrow when I look at the initial. ELW.

I think anyone I know by the that initial. Then my mind drift off to one specific person. Lena's lover. Ethan Lawson Wate.

'But... we haven't been talking for ages after Lena got claimed' I thought to myself. I turn to the book and open it. My eyes widened when I realize what book it was.

It's The Book of Moon

It's The Book of Moon. Why did he have it?? It's very sacred for my family. Ethan is not a Caster... which means he shouldn't be able to touch this book. How did he sent it to me??

"What's that, Y/N?" I hear Hermione asked. "It's my family's historical book..." I said. "Can I read it?" She said, looking interested. "Sorry Hermione. It has my family's secret in it..." I said. "Oh... okay..." she said, looking a little disappointed. I smile apologetically at her.

"Y/N!" I hear someone calls out for me. I turn my head to see Cedric. "I'll be going now. See you later guys..." I said. They nod their heads. I smile at them and stand up. Then I walk along with Cedric out of the Dining hall.

Time-skip

I spend the entire day with Cedric. We have so much fun together. But my mind would often drift off to the book in my bag. The Book Of Moon.

I'm curious how Ethan is able to send it to me. I remember when I visit the library with Ethan and Lena once... he tried to touch one of the magical book and got his hand electrocuted... and The Book of Moon is the most powerful one. He shouldn't be able to touch it.

It's already night time. After saying bye to Cedric, I make my way to the Gryffindor House. I say the password to the fat lady and enter. I take a seat on the couch and take out the letter.

Dear,
Y/N

Hello, little champ. How are you doing? I'm sorry I haven't been keeping in touch with you. I'm sure you know how I feel. Losing your sister was hard for me. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel about it. So... I can only hope you're coping with it just fine.

But that's not why I sent this letter to you. I'm sure right now you're wondering why I'm able to sent The Book of Moon to you, when I'm not a Caster. Well... obviously I'm not the one touching it, but your uncle. He told me you knew he's not your dad. Anyway, I asked him to send the book along with this letter for you.

I heard what happened to you. I heard about the cursed tattoo around your neck, because you're trying to protect the boy you love. What's his name again? Cedric Diggory?

Well whatever his name is. I hope he'll be able to take care of you. If he hurts you... let me know okay? Even though I'm not a Caster like you and your family... I know how to beat him up. Besides... wizards in your School aren't allowed to do magic outside, right?

Lastly, I hope you will be able to find some answers to your situation with from this book. You are and always will be like a sister figure for me. I love you like my own little sister. I hope to see you soon, sis. Oh and... best of luck for you.

Sincerely,
Ethan Wate

I just smile softly to myself. Ethan... ever since he started dating Lena. He's been like a brother figure towards me. He always know how to cheer me up. It is a shame that we drifted apart because of Lena's claiming.

I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see my trio friends. "Hello, guys..." I said. "Hey..." Harry said, sitting next to me. Hermione sits next to him, while Ron just sit across from us.

Harry is reading a book in silence. "How's your little date with your boyfriend?" Ron asked. "It was good. I really enjoyed it..." I said, smiling at him. He nods his head, giving me a smile.

"What's that?" Hermione said. I turn to look at her. She's not looking at me, but at Harry. He hides his hand. "It's nothing..." he said. "Lie... let me see it..." Hermione said, grabbing his hand. Her eyes widened when she sees the scar.

"This is the detention she gave you?! What about you Y/N? Did you get this too?" She said, turning to look at me. "Yeah..." I said, nodding my head. "Let me see yours" she said. "Mine healed..." I said, showing her my hand. "How?" She asked. "Like this..." I said, as I gently grab Harry's hand. I gently run my other hand across scar.

Their eyes widened when the scar heals completely. "Wow..." they said, in awe. "How did you do that?" Hermione asked. "It runs in the family..." I said. "Is it not because you're the Prime Merlin?" Harry said. "Shh!!!" I said covering his mouth, looking around. Luckily it's just the four of us, so no one would hear what he said. I let out a sigh of relief and turn to look at Harry with a glare.

"Don't say it out loud! I don't want anyone but the three of you to know!" I said. "Somphy..." he said. His voice is muffled because of my hand. I let out a sigh and remove my hand.

"It's fine. Well... I'm going to head to my room and read this..." I said, gesturing towards the book. They nod their heads, smiling at me. I stand up and walk towards my room.

*to be continued*