Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"Yeah... there's something going on in my family. So they think it's best if I stay away from home. At least, until they solve it... even though I know it's not that easy to solve..." I said, mumbling the last part. "Why is it not easy?" Fred asked. "Sorry... I can't tell you. It is a family secret..." I said. He nods his head and did not pester me. I smile softly to myself. These people really respect my privacy. Something I thought I will never get.

-Having Fun With The Twin-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to the sun seeping through the gap of the curtain. I squint slightly at the bright light. I open my eyes once they're adjusted. I reach over to the night stand and grab my eyepatch and put it on. I stand up on the bed and head for the bathroom for a quick shower.

After I'm done showering, I put on my outfit. I like loose outfit, but don't wanna look too tomboy. So I think these would do.

Then I make my way downstairs

Then I make my way downstairs. I hear voices from the dining room. So I make my way there.

Everyone is sitting around the dining table. Ron is the first to notice me. He turns to look at me and grin.

"Morning, Y/N!" He said. "Morning, Ron..." I said. I walk towards him and greet everyone. They greet me back with a wide-smile on each of their faces. I take a seat on the only available seats, which is in between the twin.

"Hey, Y/N..." Fred whispers in my ear. I turn to him. "Yeah?" I said, while sipping my drink. "Do you want to join us later?" He said. "Join you on what?" I said. "Pranking..." he said. My eyes lit up "sure! I'd love to join..." I said. He grins at me, then he turns to look at his twin brother and give him an 'okay' sign.

"Awesome!" George said, grinning at me. I just smile at the two of them. Then I continue to eat. The room is filled with laughter and chatter, that's why no one notice our brief exchange.

I go with the twins. They lead me to their room. "So, who are we going to prank?" I asked. They look at each other, then at me. "We're thinking of pranking our brother, Ron..." Fred said. "With what?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"Hmm... that's what we don't know yet. What about you, Y/N? Do you have an idea?" He said. I place my finger on my chin. "We have to scare him... what is his worst fears?" I asked. "Spiders..." they said. I grin and went towards their desk, grabbing some paper. I take a seat on their bed and start folding it.

"Alright

"Alright... all done~" I said, showing them the spider I made using paper. "Wow... I didn't know you're so good at that..." Fred said. "Yeah... I'm impressed..." George said. I grin at them. I take out my wand and point it at the origami spider. I cast a spell and it starts to move.

"Now this spider will follow my command..." I said. "Really? How?" Fred asked. "Like this... jump to Fred's face" I said, outstretching my hand towards Fred. The spider jumps out of my hand and towards Fred's face. He let out a low scream. George burst out laughing.

"Now to George's" I said. It jumps to George. I let out a laugh as I sit on the bed. "Get it off! Get it off!" He yelled. "Alright! Alright! Now come back to me" I said. The origami spider jumps back to my hand.

"Wow... that feels so real..." Fred breathe out. "It'll definitely work on Ron. He'll be too scared to even register that it's just an origami" George said. "Uh huh... like you guys!" I said, laughing. They just roll their eyes at me.

Time-skip

I have the spider on my shoulder. I walk towards Ron's room. I open the door slowly and quietly to see Ron is currently taking a nap. Fred and George are right behind me.

I lift my hand to let the spider get on it. I look down at it as it stares at me. "Okay... I want to crawl on his face, slowly... so he can feel your presence. Got it?" I said. The origami spider nods its head. I kneel down and it start crawling towards Ron.

It starts to go up Ron's bed and starts to slowly crawl on his face. His face twitch slightly probably because the spider's feet is tickling his face. I bit my lips as an attempt to stop myself from laughing.

He opens his eyes and his eyes widened. He let out a shriek and scream. I burst out laughing along with the twin. Ron get up from his bed and start flapping his arms around.

"Stop laughing! Help me!!!" He shrieked. I get on my knees, still laughing. I can feel tears in my eyes. "Y/N!! Help!!" He yelled again. "Alright, scaredy cat..." I said. I place my hand on the floor. "Come..." I said. It instantly crawl off his face and move towards me.

I gently scoop it up in my hand and let it rest on my shoulder. Ron let out a sigh of relief, after knowing the origami spider is no longer on his face. He turns around to look at me, eyes widening when he notice the origami spider on my shoulder.

"Y-Y/N..." he stuttered out, pointing at my shoulder. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why are you so scared? Did you not realize this is just an origami?" I said. He looks at me in confusion. "A what?" He said. "An origami... this spider is made of paper. It's not a real spider..." I said, rolling my eyes. He glance behind to see the twins, still laughing.

"It was YOUR doing??" He said. "Who else?" I said, smirking slightly. "Why you!!!" He yelled. "Oh shit. Run!" I yelled. The three of us instantly run off. I can hear his footsteps hot on my tail.

"Why are you only chasing me! Why not the twins!" I yelled, still running. "One, there's one of me and three of you so I can only chase after one!! Second, you're the one who made it..." he yelled back. I just yelp and try to run faster.

Ron tackles me to the ground. He place his hands on either side of me and starts tickling me. I burst out laughing because of how ticklish I am. I start to find it hard to breathe.

He eventually stops after a while. I just lay there on my back, wheezing. Ron sits next to me and smirk at me. "Still wanna prank me?" He said. "You bet... as if a tickle could stop me..." I said, smirking. He just roll his eyes at me.

Ah~ what a fun day~

*to be continued*