Chapter 52

Previously on Chapter 51

I hear feel a presence in my room with me. I turn my head to the direction. My eyes widened when I see who's standing there. "Hello, Y/N..." she said, with a small smile on her face. No way...

Lena?

-It Got Worse-

Y/N P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sitting up on my bed. She just smiles as she walks towards me. "Why I'm here? I'm here to see you..." she said. "How did you enter? With the Circle..." I said. "I'm half Dark... so it's not that hard to enter..." she said. "Why now? Why did you come now?" I said. She just smile and sits next to me.

"I miss you... I'm scared if I come when I just got claimed. I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you..." she said. "Lena..." I said. "Can I hold you? Like I always do?" She said again. I scoot closer to her and hugs her.

"I miss you too, Lena..." I said. She wraps her arms around me, embracing me in a tight hug. I lean my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes. I really miss her.

"You're going to be just like me one day..." she said. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" I said, pulling away. Lena looks at me with her left eye in gold orbs.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE ME!!" She yelled. Her hand wrap around my neck, pushing me down onto my bed. I scream loudly, despite not able to breathe due to her choking me. Slowly, I can feel myself start to lose my consciousness.

Just before I lose consciousness completely, the door swung open and the hand leave my throat. I start to cough violently trying to regain the oxygen into my lungs.

"Y/N... baby? Are you okay?" Someone said, holding me. I open my eyes to see Cedric, looking at me with worry. "Cedric" I said. I look around to see my room is empty.

"Where is she?" I said. "Who?" He asked, looking at me in confusion. "My sister... Lena... she was here" I said. "Y/N... there's no one here..." he said. I let out a sigh. 'Am I hallucinating?' I thought to myself.

I flinch when I feel a hand on my neck. I turn to look at Cedric as he looks at my neck. "What happened to your neck?" He said. "What?" I said. He reach over to the bedside table and grab a small mirror from it. Then he showed it to me.

My eyes widened when I see it. There's handprint on my neck. Lena was here... she was here. It's not my hallucination? It was real? Or is it me... losing my sanity?

I can feel my body starts shaking. Cedric frowns and scoots closer to me. He wraps his arms around me. I just scoot closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I burst into tears as I start to cry harder into his chest. He just stay silent and gently caress my hair.

I slowly start to calm down. Cedric gently pulls away from me. He cups my cheeks and gently my tears. He smiles softly at me. "Are you okay now, my love?" He said. I just nod my head.

"You wanna talk about it?" He said. I shake my head. He lets out a sigh. "Alright... you don't have to talk about it. Just know that I'll always be here for you" he said, pulling me close. I snuggle closer to his side. He moves to lay down, and I lay next to him with my head against his chest.

"Try to get some more sleep..." he said. "Will you be here when I wake up?" I asked. "Always..." he said. I just smile softly to myself and close my eyes. I feel a tender kiss on the side of my head. Then I feel myself drift off to sleep once again.