Chapter 43

Theo pov

I saw them staring into each other's eyes and it was bad he was staring at my fiancée we were getting married and here he is trying to take her away with a dumb nickname. What kind of nickname is "bunny" I mean he's gonna try and take her away from me.

"Shailene, who is this?" She looked at me wincing at her full name I usually just say 'Shai'.

"This is Kyle he was my bestfriend and first love, I haven't seen him since 10th grade." her first love oh how sweet, but what if she leaves me?

"Oh..." I looked away trying not to get upset. It hurt a lot that she was being hugged by her first love, and not letting go.

"Hey." he waved at me as I turned around, and I waved back trying not to seem jealous.

"Hello." I gritted out from my teeth he looked to realize he was still holding my baby girl in HIS arms MY GIRL. He opened his mouth to say something but Shai shushed him.

"I'll explain it." she laughed at me and quickly hugged him again before coming over. "Kyle and I used to date and I fell in love with him. He was in love with me. We were young in 8th grade and thought we knew what love was. We didn't your the only one I've ever loved and I know that now, but it's really funny now. He's gay and realized that in ninth grade he was my gay bestfriend." I laughed I thought they were gonna fall in love but he's gay.

"That's great to hear, that you only love me and that he's gay and not taking you away from me."

"I would never leave you baby." she wrapped her arms around my waist burying her face into my neck breathing in deeply.

*_*

"I can't believe we just got married in Vegas." she gasped as we walked back out to the car.

"I couldn't wait baby girl I had to do it now, if I waited anymore Id be too afraid to lose you."

"You'll never lose me." I leaned over to kiss Shai and she ducked down.

"Baby if I kiss you know I won't be able to stop we got to get back to the hotel first." I smirked at her and stepped on it anxious to get back to the hotel.

*nasty things*

A/N: HEY SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG THANKS FOR COMMENTING ON ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER IT MEANS A LOT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOVE YOU 💕

Vote 🐸

Comment 🙊