Chapter 29

Shai pov

"The plane is crashing!" I heard Ansel yelling in my ear. I quickly jolted up freaking out.

"I'm kidding, you just wouldn't get up." he said to me leaning back into his seat. Did he want me to have a mother fricken heart attack?

"Wow Ansel real mature, jerk." I said shoving his head off to the side.

"You love me." he said shoving his head into my shoulder.

"Ya that's why I haven't thrown you out if the plane yet." I said moving his head.

"Please fasten your seat belts and return all seats to an upright position aw we prepare for landing." the voice switched off as I put my seat up and put on my seat belt.

-------

We were getting our luggage off the conveyor belt when a group of kids came running up to us.

"Can we get some pictures we are huge fans of you guys." the one girl looked like she was going to pass out, the other one was crying and the boy was standing there bored out of his mind.

"Of course." I said smiling at them. I took her phone and we took a few pictures and I took some on the other girls phone.

"Do you want a picture?" I asked raising my eyebrow to the boy standing there.

"Sure, I guess." he said pulling a iPod out of his back pocket. "I don't have an iPhone so..." these kids probably were only 13-14 so I didn't expect then to all have iPhones.

"My name is Jake. I'm taking Ryan," he pointed to the girl with blonde hair who was getting kissed on the cheek by Ansel, also the one who was crying earlier. "and Emily," he pointed to the girl with rainbow hair, who looked like she would pass out and was the one talking earlier. "to a 5sos concert, and when they saw you they needed a picture." he said waving his arms around.

"Is it your sister?" he didn't look like he wanted to be here.

"Well my best friends but I basically treat them like my sisters they're birthday is on the same day and it's next week so I'm taking them to this concert." he said looking at the ground embarrassed.

"Here let's take a picture." I said grabbing his iPod. When we were about to take the picture I kissed his cheek. We took about 10 pictures on his iPod before I handed it back to him.

"So how old are you?" the other two girls were still taking pictures with Ansel.

"I'm 15 and they are both turning 15 next week." he said pointing at the girls.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to go the limo is here." Ansel said coming up to Jake and I. I just nodded and said bye to all of them giving them hugs.

"I love your hair Emily." I said as I pulled away from the hug. I'm not schooled there weren't other fans considering it was almost one in the morning. When we were trying to get off the plane the door got stuck locked and they had to cut it off the hinges.

(Emily's hair!! https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjvgH_AkAW6UpP-ZbVxBaxn6OsuxB0TiZNYVbctX-nSDpqAUrx)

Once we were walking away from the kids Ansel started talking about how nice it was of their brother to take them to the concert.

"Not their brother their best friend." I corrected him.

"Yeah they said that but they kept referring to him as their brother." he said nodding.

***

We got into the hotel rooms and I flopped straight onto the bed and fell asleep without even changing.

-

I woke up and checked my phone to see it was 11:48. We didn't meet the cast until tomorrow and we just had dinner with a few cast members and the director tonight to go over the main filming schedule.

I quickly put on black skinny jeans and a white Eminem concert tank with my black sandals. I quickly brushed out my hair and put on some make up before grabbing my phone, money and leaving.

I stepped out of the cab and walked into the salon ready to get my hair cut.

"Hello appointment." the women at the front desk had red hair that was up in a ponytail and wast still coming down past the end of her back.

"Woodley for 12:30." I was trying to see if she died her hair or it was natural.

"It's natural, I can see you trying to look." she said smiling back at me. I just nodded before following her into another room. She started talking with me bout my hair and I decided to donate what I got cut because it was long enough.

Once my hair was done I paid and left. I decided to walk back to the hotel because it was only like a block and a half. Once I was back I saw Ansel in the hall so I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Your hair is so different." he exclaimed throwing me over his shoulder once I got off his back.

'Everyday is payday.

Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae

You're talking to a lady

I want a Kanye-ye, not a Ray J

So that's a no no, I'm a maybach and you's a volvo

This convo beat by Dre, I already know whatcha tryna say

You say that you a baller and I see you trying holla

But that ain't how I was brought up, next'

"Ansel give me my phone it's in my back pocket." I said trying to reach it. He pulled it out and handed it to me. I read the screen to see a text from Theo. I quickly slid my phone and read the text.

'From Theo 😘: hey bae how's Pittsburgh so far I want to see your new haircut or did you not get it yet

To Theo😘: I got it I'll send you a pic (image 156pcg)

From Theo😘: aw we your adorable, who's butt is that!!!!!!!

To Theo😘: it's Ansel don't worry he picked me up and won't put me down. but I gtg bc I have to get ready for the dinner tonight ily bye babe 😘

P.s. bae means poop in Danish and I think Switzerland'

I didn't read his text because Ansel almost dropped me so I was more focused on that.

A/N: Hello! Long time long time. I'm kidding.

So... what's up I am bored at the moment so.... this chapter sucks but whatever.

QOTC: What's your favorite song?

Mine is either Dragon Tails dubstep remix or Wildlife by Jack and Jack.

P.S. If something is ever wrong just dm me and we can talk ❤️