Chapter 39

Shai pov

"Wait!" The doors were now wide open and I looked over to see Ruth run through the door, she had on jeans and a hoodie with her hair tied up in a bun.

"What do you want?!" I knew Theo was not on good terms with her but he didn't have to be so rude about it.

"I wanted-" she started breathing heavily, blood started dripping from the corners of her mouth. "Alec-" she was now coughing blood up onto the dark orange-red carpet on the floor. "He- he is h-" she fell to the ground her mouth open, blood dripping out. I looked at her in shock as I realized a knife was plunged into her back.

"Well look what we have here, too bad she couldn't be quick enough." he smirked at me evilly, a glint of hate in his eyes.

"Alec get out of here now." The low warning came from Theo next to me.

"Make me James." he continued smirking the hate taking up his eyes, turning them slightly darker with rage.

I looked around to see everyone hiding, making sure the children were all safe, and I looked into the corner to see someone crouched down on the phone texting away, wow great timing. I saw Alec and Theo glaring at each other. If looks could kill they'd both be 6 feet under by now, but sadly looks can't kill.

"I'll call the police." Theo said taking a step closer to Alec.

"So it just proves I won, because you can't do anything." he smirked at him his eyes becoming darker.

"You didn't win you killed someone because your a little whiney b*tch who can't get what he wants." Theo didn't smirk but glared at him.

It all flashed before my eyes I saw Alec fly backwards and Theo roll on top of him, crushing him with his weight. I looked up slightly to see the doors being thrown open again and 8 police officers with guns walk through.

"Step away from the man, please." Theo got up stepping away from Alec when he tried to run but was tackled to the floor by two of the police officers.

"Hands where I can see them, now!" The police officer walked up to Alec a gun pointing at his head. He quickly grabbed hand cuffs wrapping them around and securing them on Alec's wrists.

Once he was taken away, we were all moved outside so they could get Ruth, I mean Ruth's body. She risked her life to warn us he was coming, she was killed so we could be safe.

"So out of curiosity how did you know to come?" That's what I was wondering but Theo beat me to it.

"One of our officers received a text from his girlfriend saying there was a murder. So you can thank little Christy over there." he pointed to my niece, his southern accent ringing out. Christy wasn't so you say little she was 23 but I've known her as a few years because it's Theo's niece and as well mine.

"We need to reschedule the wedding, and everyone is okay, my that scared me."

"Mom calm down we will reschedule but now is not the time to worry about that, we have to give statements and I need to go to court against Alec."

"He murdered someone, shouldn't he be locked away?"

"Sadly m'am that's not how it works he has 26 years for the murder and probably another 15 for stalking, we need all the details." the accent was still heavy but a little less noticeable as he spoke.

Theo and I got into the back of the police car and were driven to the station for questioning.

"Hello Sweets and Eats how may I help you?" The cherry voice rang through Theo's phone.

"Hey Melaine, I'm very sorry but Ruth saved me, she risked her life to save me and my girlfriend at our wedding yesterday, even after everything." a long silence was the only response.
"The man was put in jail and will have a trial deciding on how long, but I wouldn't let the officers tell you I had to do it." she sighed on the other end.

"Thank you for letting me know." her voice was cracked and she kept sniffling.

"Bye m'am." the line went dead and Theo hit the end call, before engulfing me in a hug.

A/N: HEY PEOPLE WHATS UPPPP? WE GON DRINK SOME TEA, AND WE DRINK IT UP. HOWS THIS STORY, DO YOU LIKE IT?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME∞