Chapter 3

Shai pov

Once we were done with the Ferris wheel scene training the whole group gathered for a meeting and Niel spoke.

"I know it was short but you have the rest of the day off I have some personal business really important to attend to, but we all should be here at 9:30 tomorrow to meet all the extras who aren't in fight scenes and the rest of the cast." The crowd broke into cheers when he finished talking I wasn't really sure if it was because we get to go or we get to meet the rest of the cast. I went to go find Theo because I remember him asking to talk to me after practice.

"Hey Theo what did we need to talk about?"

"Shai can we go back to my room it's kind of personal."

"Sure Theo." We started driving back and Theo grabbed my hand and didn't let go until we got back. I was blushing my face was hot and I was all sweaty I was just hoping he didn't look because it was only about 10 o'clock, so it's not like I could hide in the darkness.

Once we got there he walked around and opened my door and offered me his hand.

"Theo I didn't know you could be a gentleman," I fake a gasp as he playfully punches me in the arm. Once in Theo's room he sat on his bed and he pats next to him as if he's calling a dog to come over and sit.

Theo pov

I really wanted Shai to come over because I needed to talk to her I needed to make her mine and I didn't want to do it at the training facility because I didn't want anyone to hear if she rejected me.

I looked into her eyes and I couldn't do it I knew we were just friends.

"So Theo what's bugging you, you haven't made any Theo jokes lately."I scoff at her. "Theo jokes really Shai! What does that even mean?"

"Those dirty sexy jokes that go with your personality! duh!" I look at her she just called my jokes or was it me sexy."so Theo when are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"Umm Shai well I've been thinking and I really like you like a lot." oh I hope she's not looking my face feels hot.

Shai pov

Did Theo say he liked me OMG Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis said he likes me a lot.

"But Theo what's to like about me I mean clearly there are way better girls out there and much Better fish in the sea?"

"But that's the thing those girls aren't you they're not Shailene Dianne Woodley. They're not gorgeous strong beautiful women and if you haven't noticed Miles might like you a little tko much for me to be comfortable."

"Theo...you to be comfortable?"

"Shai I feel like I need to protect you, you are capable of protecting yourself and I know that but I love you and I don't want you hurt." OMG Theo loves me can't he just ask me to be his girlfriend already I want him to be mine and me to be his I don't want him to ever deal with that terrible Ruth who broke his heart ever again.

Authors note: sorry for the short chapter but I'd like to say !!!Ruth Kearny is not as mean as she sounds!!! 😐I think, I don't know but if she hurts my baby Theo ever I will hunt her down and I will end her! 🙌 just kidding out of creepy obsessed Theo mode. Btw (<-- erutidite modo 😏) this is not corrected erudite style so don't hate