Chapter 9

Shai pov

~at hotel (morning)~

Last night was amazing except it felt like someone was watching me but I probably looked crazy to Theo because I kept turning around to look out the window and you know that's just weird.

"Knock... knock...knock...knock..." Who is it it's only 7:44. "who is it?" Ooooh I wonder if it's Theo maybe it is oh well.
Oh ughhhh "Hey Miles good to see you is something wrong we don't have anything today and I wanted to sleep."
Maybe he won't remember that I get up at 6:15 for a run.

"Shai don't try I know you were up you go for a run." crap! Oh yay! Note the sarcasm. "What do you need Miles is something wrong did someone get hurt?" Yes I was concerned even if it was not a person I know I wouldn't want anyone getting injured.

"Oh no no ones injured I just want to ummm.... say umm... are you... doing..anything later Zoë wants me to invite you on a double date and umm.... you can bring Theo I guess." I thought he was asking me out by the way that sounded. Hmm where are we going what should I wear when are we leaving?

"Don't worry Zoë will text you the details and it's just casual so really jeans or something would work great." Did I say that out loud... sh*t!

~date~

Yes so casual I thought we were at Taco Bell and then we were going glow in the dark mini golfing everything is going so well... spoke to soon. I see a bunch of people walk through with water balloons and people go crazy they're getting launched everywhere but they're filled with green slime. We got out out and went to mini golf it was pretty fun except Theo tried the cheesy thing where he asks to help me and puts his arm on me, but as he did it I felt sparks and he did too because he just smirked and continued. Once we finished I had win Zoë second then Theo and Miles I'm pretty sure they let us win though but it didn't matter we had fun.

<<<<<<<<<at hotel>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Theo pov

I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend I hope she says yes I don't know what ill do if she says no it would be like getting killed slowly and painfully. I got her a necklace with an 'S' on it for Shai so I hope she accepts it and me. I should probably ask her tomorrow or today because it is 12:48 so she probably fell asleep at 12:30 right when we got back I guess ill ask her tomorrow then.

~~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day we had the whole week off because Neil had some family problems so today was my chance. Ill ask her to lunch she'll say yes and then ill ask her to be mine. I walk over to her room and after I knock she opens it she looks gorgeous! A blue crop top with the words 'be free' on them and black jeans with rips at the knees.

" So umm Shai will you go on like a lunch date with me today." My whole plan rides on her being ready and wanting to come. I just hope she says yes.

" Umm sure Theo casual or fancy and what time?" I was gonna take her to get pizza the zoo and then ice cream and I'd ask her there.

"Umm casual and I'll pick you up at 1:30, so you got 2 and a half hours." I said bye and she shut the door.

Shai pov

Theo asked me on a date I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon I know it's early but I just want to say I'm his already the pain is killing me. It was 1:00 now so I have a half hour I left my clothes cuz I liked them and I put my hair in a side fish tail and put on shoes at 1:25 I was ready so I clicked on the tv for a few minutes and settled it and 1:26 there was a knock at the door I clicked it off and there stood the person who I wasn't in the mood for...

Sorry for waiting so long next chapter up Friday I'll try I'm writing a new story but it's not done yet with the first chapter so I'll let you know and I want you to check it out when I get enough done so I can put to out.