Chapter 37

Shai Pov

"Your very lucky." I heard the nurse say one last time before walking out of the room.

I stepped out of the room and into the hallway to see little pieces of paper torn up covering the hallway, they all had a letter on them. As I followed them down the hallway they started turning into arrows. I continued following them until they stopped at a door. The door had a big heart on it with the word Shailene on it. I opened the door and inside was Theo with a table set up and him kneeling next to it.

"I'm quitting the movie and you can or you can stay but either way I want you hear with me so Shailene Dianne Woodley would you do me the honor of never leaving my side and marrying me?" And that's when I broke down on the floor crying. I ran over to Theo and jumped on him burying my face into his shirt soaking it with tears of joy. I got off of him collecting myself and look at the table to see a beautiful ring with one diamond in the middle in a pile of... cheese?

"It was cheesy so I'm like let's put cheese on the table and put the ring inside." I burst out laughing and picked up the ring sliding it onto my finger.

"I love you and there's nothing you can do to change that." he said kissing me slowly yet passionately.

*

I got back to the hospital room Zoë was in and walked over to see her sitting wide awake in her bed.

"Zoë! I missed you I'm so lucky your alive." I ran over and hugged her but she pushed me off of her. Well then.

"What's that I see on your finger?" I started smiling uncontrollably as I started to fill her in on the details of how it happened, making sure I didn't leave out the bit about cheese.

She ended up laughing when the door burst open and in a came a nurse, she quickly opened the window before leaving the room. A few minutes later a rock came through the window. I went to pick it up when I saw there was a bit attached to the back. It read 'give the next rock to Zoë' wow classic Miles. In came another rock through the window and I picked it up handing it to Zoë.

"Zoë will you come outside so you can see this it's extremely important your already checked out so you can just come out, and then there's a little heart drawn." she said smiling I helped her up and let her get changed before we went outside.

*

I saw Theo holding a sign that had an arrow pointing towards the back of the building. We walked around to see Miles sitting in a big circle of chalks. On the ground in front of it was a laptop with spongebob playing, the seabear episode, hence the circle.

And Miles got up and walked over got down on one knee and pulled out a little box.

"The guy who sold me this said it keeps away sea bears. Not really but I will protect you from anything even sea bears." everyone started laughing when Miles pulled out an infinity ring encrusted with tiny diamond and across the ring it said 'will you marry me?' In black sharpie. (on the band) Zoë ran over tackling him into the ground crying and screaming yes a million times.

A/N: HAPPY CHAPTER SO THIS BOOK IS WINDING DOWN, NOT YET THOUGH IM THINKING THERE WILL BE 50 CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE, NO SEQUEL BECAUSE LIFE MUST GO ON SO YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION. EVEN IF THESE WERE AWFUL WAYS TO GET PROPOSED TOO. LOVE YOU GUYS