Chapter 14

Shai pov

I got to set just as Neil was about to count and make sure we had everyone before we got make up done so I just ran and jumped into line. After we were done everybody got there make up and we started filming.

-- after set--

"You ready for tonight." I said to Ansel and Theo as we walked out of the building. They both nodded and went to our cars we were meeting at the restaurant at 7:30 and Theo and I will got together and Ansel will go with Kelsey. At 6:36 I started to get ready. First I took a shower and once I finished I blow dried my hair and straitened it. Once I was done I out in makeup, then I got dressed. I decided on wearing a black dress that comes down to mid thigh and had sequins down both sides. Once I was done I out on my nude heels and grabbed my clutch. 7:27 ok 3 minutes until we go, I'm so nervous what if it doesn't work? What if it fails and Theo really likes Ruth and he's using me? What if Ansel gets pissed and doesn't want to be used? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, I opened it to see Theo. He smiled and grabbed my hand and when we got to his car he opened the door like a gentlemen.

--at restaurant--

Theo pov

I saw Ruth in the corner and saw her smile at me, well that's my cue to start the plan in motion. Once we order food Shai will excuse herself to the bathroom, then I'll walk over to Ruth and bring her to the bathroom so when we walk over we see Shai and Ansel kissing and Ruth gets all mad and kisses me. But we all know then we'll call the police and get a restraining order and she can be arrested for stalking.

"Hi, welcome to Portugels (idk if this is real) what would you like to drink today?" Charlie said.

"I'll have a water and Theo what do you want?" Shai questioned I guess she never will find out mwahaha. " I'll have the unsweetened ice tea." Charlie walked away to get our drinks and came back 5 minutes later to take our order.

"I'll have the triple bacon cheeseburger with cheese fries." God Theo make a good first impression look like a fat ass. I guess I said it out loud because Shai burst out laughing. Once she sobered up she ordered a chicken salad with cheddar cheese.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Shai said winking as she pushed her chair out.

Shai pov

I walked over to the area and grabbed Ansel's hand. Once we got to the secluded area we waited for Theo to let out a gasp which is the signal they are coming and to start kissing. 'gasp' Ansel waisted no time shoving me against the wall and started kissing me, after a few more seconds I heard Theo groan which meant I was to turn around and look.

"Theo how could you do this to me with that filthy person. This was supposed to be an apology date!" I screamed at him by that time Kelsey had come over and was holding Ansel back making it look like if she didn't he would fight someone. While we were all acting Charlie had the police called to come for stalking.

"Hi yes we made a plan so we could make her upset that her plan didn't work." I answered careful not to say we just wanted to piss her off.

"So she stalked you Mr.James?" officer Kennedy asked looking at our faces for any signs of lying.

"Yes, she found my hotel room and said if I didn't go along she would murder Shai and Ansel." Theo said wow didn't know about that part of this bargain. The officer just nodded and they took Ruth outside to be taken to court.

--at hotel after date--

"So thank you for saving me Theo." I smiled at him as I walked into my room, but before I could shut the door... he kissed me. Not just a peck, but a good 45 seconds. After that Theo pushed me into my room and up against the door. He started kissing down my neck until he started sucking on the skin behind my ear. I let out a moan and I could feel him smirk into my skin. After a while he went back to my lips and we started making out our tongues battling for dominance. After another minute or two Theo pulled away.

"I don't have any protection with me." He said, as we both burst out laughing.

"You tease." I said still trying to stop laughing from before.

A/N: and did I get you there :p you thought they was gonna do the nasty ha psych. So I'm done with school so I'll try and update more. Keep in mind I am not old enough to write nasty scenes because eww so don't be expecting it ok? Now let's get down to business 9.3k reads and 326 votes! Guys you don't know how much I love you and I'm glad some people actually like this story I mean I remember first posting it and being like I wonder if anyone will ever read this? Now look I'm amazed can we get 1m reads if we did I might die that would be amazing. I think that means about 700 more reads can we do it. Yes we can, bob the builder can we fix it. Sorry moment there.