Chapter 5

Theo pov

"Of course Theo." She bent over and kissed my arm "there you go Theo." I was thinking if Shai slept over here she would have to leave so no one suspected anything and the fact we had more practice tomorrow.

"Shai you do know your gonna have to leave tomorrow or we are gonna have a lot of questions on our hands."

"Theo do you think we should tell Niel? And I don't want to leave but yes I know I have to leave early." I thought about it Niel had a right to know because he was the reason we are together.

" Yes maybe we should tell Niel he is the reason we got together." When I finished talking Shai curled up under the blankets... after a few minutes her breathing steadied and I watched her chest rise and fall and rise and fall. That was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to Shai's phone going off because she's just so organized she set one for 7:00 so she could go to her room.

"Shai, Shai you have to get up so you can go to your room." She rolled over and pushed me off the bed as she mumbled "I don't want to get up." Oh I'll get her up I walked over to the sink and filled a cup with ice water.

"Oh Shai it's your last chance to get up or you'll be sorry." she hid under the blankets and said louder this time "Theo I'm not getting up yet !" I know she's probably gonna kill me for this but oh well. I walked over to her and started to pour the water, but before it came out I stopped and thought should I really do this? Yes, yes I should. I stood right above her as I poured the water out onto Shai as she rolled over and got up she started screaming.

"Theodore... I'm going to seriously hurt you!" she jumped out of bed and started chasing me around the room.

Shai pov

He dumped water on me, so I'll dump water on him! I ran over to the sink and filled a cup of water... ice cold. I went up to Theo because he thought I was getting a towel and I poured the water all over him.

"There now were even." and I stuck my tongue out at him. He walked over right in front of me and he grabbed my hips, pulled be forward, and he kissed me. I was about to pull back when I decided to kiss him back. As I kissed him back there was a buzz on my phone. I pulled back from him because I knew it was my backup alarm.

"Theo it's 7:30, I got to go get dressed because they are all gonna be getting up soon." By they I meant the rest of the cast staying here.

"Oh, Shai come back to my room and I'll drive you." I'd love that as I nodded and as I headed for the door he grabbed my arm and planted a kiss right on my lips. "Now you can go." he said as he opened the fort for me.

"Bye Theo." I said as I blew him a kiss. As I shut the door he pretended to catch the kiss. What should I wear? I decided on some black skinny jeans and a green Coldplay tee shirt. I also wore my black sneakers because we had training again. Once I was dressed I went across the hall to knock on Theo's door and as I was about to knock he opened it. I was about to knock on his face as he grabbed my arm and put it at my side.

"Sorry Theo." I was kind of freaked out when he opened it and grabbed my arm, but it was ok.

"Hey umm it's ok, but Shai we should probably go down to breakfast." I nodded and we headed for the elevator banks.

Theo pov

I was just about to go across the hall to get Shai and when I opened the door she almost nocked on my head. I decided to ask her to come down to breakfast with me it's only 8:15, so we don't need to leave for 45 minutes, but I had some dessert planned out. As we were going down the elevator Shai grabbed my hand and I started blushing but I don't think she noticed. Once we heard the ding she let go and walked out... I just kinda stood there until she called for me to come with her. As we walked to breakfast we saw Miles and Zoë sitting at a table laughing together.

"Hey Shai what's up with them?" I said as I pointed to Miles and Zoë.

" I really don't know but do you want to go sit with them I case they're on a date of some sorts?" She knows I do so we just walk over and pull up chairs.

"Hey guys, thanks for inviting Theo and I to your little date you have going on."
We all laughed and then I turned back to them looking really serious.

"We're not on a date. Why would I go on a date with Zoë." Wow even if I was with Zoë and someone asked I wouldn't say that especially if I was with Shai instead of Zoë.

" Wow Miles you see why I didn't want to go on a date with you but I said I'd get breakfast with you. We all know your just trying to make Shai jealous, but she's not into you your just friends!" Wow Miles did all that just for Shai I hope she doesn't ever leave me for him. A few seconds Zoë stormed off with Shai chasing after her.

"So Shai is into you now not me!" Just stay calm pretend you don't know what he's talking about try to make him your friend.

" Miles what are you talking about Shai and I are just friends." I'm glad we're not just friends.

"Oh please I see the way she looks at you! And I know your more than friends what kind of friend would I be to Shai if I didn't know things about her."

Authors note: sorry for ending at a weird part stay tuned for the rest of it.