Chapter 42

Theo pov

No I wouldn't rejoin the movie because I can't rejoining would mean not spending all the time I want to with Shailene. We could be alone and free but she wants to get a new director and go back. I can't ruin her dreams by being selfish I should he back with her and we can be happy together.

"Theo?" I turned to the beautiful woman next to me her hair short, still growing back from The Fault In Our stars she got called off and her hair is now like this.

"Yes love?" My British accent was heavy and thick as it was morning.

"I don't want to do the movie, I wanna stay with you and just-" her mouth closed and I looked over and her eyes were closed too. She had been sleep talking and pretty much just told me she didn't want to rejoin.

-_-

"Good morning Theo." her smile was bright and cheery, unlike I who still couldn't figure out why she would do the movie if she didn't want to.

"Good morning darling." I tried to smile but I couldn't not knowing my baby girl was unhappy.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She looked concerned and I couldn't help but get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. What the hell is wrong with me man up James guys don't get warm and fuzzy. I shudder d at the word.

"It's just you woke up this morning, or I thought you had and said you didn't want to be on the movie. But last night you asked me about rejoining if there is a new director. Why would you rejoin if you didn't want to?" Her eyes looked sad she realized I caught her. The sun glistened in through the window and I looked at her face, the sun perfectly framing her she looked like an angel.

"I wanted you to be happy baby I wanted what you wanted, because I don't care what you want if your happy I'm happy." she smiled weakly at her. My heart was melting. James get it together your supposed to be manly, tough, and sexy but your one huge softie.

"Darling that's the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me." She smiled again, but stronger her perfect teeth on display.

"Theo, lets do something crazy!" She was up and getting out of bed ready to do something 'crazy'.

"Like what love." She smiled deviously at me.

"Let's go to Vegas and get married." I was stunned why Vegas why this second.

"Why?"

"Because I can't spend another second without you being mine, if your not mine I'm worried about losing you. If we go to Vegas then we can get married now no planning no nothing. We can get married now." and that's all it took I quickly got out my phone and called my agent to book me two tickets to Vegas.

A/N: HEY GUYS WHO WOULD MAKE A GROUP CHAT IN KIK WITH ME? Comment if you would

🐷vote

🎈comment