Chapter 34

Theo pov

I felt the bed get float up next to me but I quickly shot my arm up grabbing Shai before she could get out of the bed completely. She fell down on top of me causing me to freak a little and shove her off the bed because her hand punched me in the no no spot.

She groaned from the floor before I got up and almost tripping over because I didn't realize where she landed. We both burst out laughing as I fell on my face after stepping over her and then tripping on my suitcase.

__

It was now just me alone because Ansel and Shai went out to lunch with Neil I decided that maybe I could hang iut with Kelsey and we could plan a welcome home kinda group date thing, even if it was stupid I need to spend time with my baby after what happened.

'Kelsey$$: Hey wanna come hang so we can plan a 'welcome back' date for the two?'

About 10 minutes later I got a reply.

'From Kelsey$$: Sure. Tonight sound good I'll be over in 2.'

I read the message and hit the lock button on my pjone before launching it onto the bed from where I was standing next to it. A few moments later I heard a knock on the door so I ran to open it expecting to see Kelsey but instead it was just a not on the floor.

'I hope your darling is doing better (I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused) Have a food life.

-Ruth'

I didn't believe for one second she was sorry but I didn't think much of the note and threw it away. Then someone walked I the room.

"Hey Theo the door was opem so I just kinda came in." Kelsey said plopping down on the couch behind me. I quickly grabbed some water and tossed her one then quickly shut the fridge aftwr grabbing one for myself.

I sat on the other end of the couch then her and we started discussing our plans.

__

"Shai and Ansel will be back any minute we should probably split up and tell them about the date." She nodded before saying good bye and walking out the door. As I assumed exactly 3 minutes later Shai walked in carrying a box of leftovers.

"So a double date tonight babe?" I questioned her as I took the food and stuck in the fridge.

"Sure what time?" I shrugged before texting Kelsey and asking what time we were gonna go. She instsntly replied with 8:30 and the fact she already had a reservation for us at some restaurant.

I told Shai before walking across the room.

A/N: HEY GUYS DO YOU WNAT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? SO I'M THINKING MAYBE 50 CHAPTERS TOTAL IN THIS BOOK I'LL KNOW WHEN I'M CLOSER TO THEM BUT SEQUEL AFRER THAT? MAYBE.

SO BYEEEE