Chapter 13

Shai pov

"Guys my friend Kelsey Lee texted me saying she can help with the plan." They all looked at me funny.

"How does she know about the plan, I thought we weren't telling people about it." Theo said clearly pissed.

"Well also my cousin works at a restaurant and she said we could go there because it can be free for us and there is a few walls so Theo can't see us at first." They both nodded as my phone rang, I got up and walked out of the room.

"Hey Leeanator, I've missed you!" I said overly excited into the phone.

"Shai really stop calling me that my name is freaking Kelsey, not leanator. Anyway what can I do or your plan to help?" I knew what she could do.

"Ok so, you need to pretend your Ansel's girlfriend so that it looks like he's a cheater too not just there to make me cheat on Theo so it's more natural. All you have to do is come over and start yelling at Ansel as soon as Ruth and Theo get there."

"Ok sound easy enough, I have to go so text me the details bye Shaianator." I just laughed and hung up.

"Hey guys my friend Kelsey is gonna play Ansel's girlfriend so it doesn't look like Ansel forced himself upon me and it'll work out well." I saw Ansel look up nodding for me to continue. "And my cousin said she can also make it so, people think your going to get in a fight like the other workers will be trying to pull you away." They both nodded and since it's like 8:30 we decided to go out to my cousins restaurant.

-- at the restaurant--

When we got in I saw my cousin Charlie at the register.

"Hey Charlie I've missed you!" I said hugging her, I looked into her brownish eyes and nodded. We had our own plan it was different. She would give us a table today that was off so we could talk privately and tomorrow she would give Theo and I the same one. The table was cut off though so that Theo and Ruth could like cheat without anyone getting suspicious that he was with 2 girls and then once they do that Theo will like go and check and then they will like stumble into the hall where we are and then Theo gets mad. Bam! After we go to the table Kelsey showed up and we discussed the plan.

--later that night--

When we got back to the hotel we all went to our rooms because we had filming tomorrow.

When I woke up I looked at the clock to see 7:36, sh*t I have to be at set at 8:15 and it takes 15 minutes to get there. I quickly took a shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray shirt because Abnigation swag. When I finished getting dressed it was 7:49, I didn't have to do my make up so I just threw my hair in a ponytail and grabbed an organic granola bar. As I got in the hall I realized I needed shoes so I ran back in and got on by black vans.

A/N : sorry it's short sorry it took so long to update I will update soon as in Friday because I get out of school Thursday :(((( so far away. This chapter has @KelseyLaBombarbe (is that right) as Kelsey and @irishwhOre (is that right) as Charlie. ily guys sorry.