Chapter 7 (real)

(A/n and this chapter is for the one and only @saraLee517 for actually liking and commenting on this story.)

~at set~

Theo pov

She was coming I knew it was probably just a question on the script, but it was my only chance. I cleared my throat and she looked over at me and smiled. God I love that smile it goes with the perfect eyes and that gorgeous blindfish brown hair, god was she just so....Theo come on get it together you've done this plenty of times it's just a girl right. Well it's not JUST a girl it's Shai it's different with Shai she's so amazing most girls just want me cuz I'm famous. Here's my chance I can do this.

"Theo sorry to interrupt your deep thoughts I mean you've been standing there for 2 minutes just staring at me."

Oh she noticed ok get it together Theo here it goes.

"Shai will you..." I paused to breathe and when I was about to continue Neil called her back to set.

"Theo talk to me later ok, I got to go to set bye." and just as she came she quickly skipped off to set for the capture scene.

Shai pov

I wonder if Theo was gonna ask me out it probably was nothing, but when he was about to finish Neil called me to set I guess it wasn't meant to be. If it is asking me out I told him to talk to me later. I guess we'll find out.

~after set~

Theo pov

Here it goes just go up to her and ask her to go out with you...simple easy you've done it so many times before.

"Hey Shai I've been meaning to ask you ummm..... will you ummm... go on like a date with me and ummm... maybe be my..." Should I continue am I moving to fast. Before I could answer she said of course and we started kissing... if you could call it that our lips where in sync with each other's and nothing could bring us apart. Except Miles running down the hall with Zoë yelling I told you so.

"So Theo where do you wanna go?" I didn't think maybe somewhere simple it's like 12:30 and tomorrow we have off should we go to McDonalds yes I'll ask her...not romantic but it'll do.

"Do you mind going to McDonalds?"

She looked at me and nodded she brought me in for one more kiss and we left the building hand in hand.

(A/n umm... sorry this tool so long and I know it's really short but I'm gonna try and update every 2 days but they'll be a lot longer and I'd like to thank the few people who said they like my story and it was good so I'm gonna dedicated the next few chapters to them. And thanks for 650 reads it means a lot. Ily and next post should be by Thursday or Friday because I have state testing this week so I'm really busy. Wish me luck!

- from le random person to my lovelies 😘✊👌