Chapter 15

Shai pov

I woke up to my phone going off and turn over to shut it off before hauling myself to the shower. I quickly turn on the water as I grab my black skinny jeans, and my blue shirt with the words 'nature lover' on the front in neon green. Once my shower was hot enough I stepped in and quickly finished. Once I was ready I grabbed a granola bar and went outside to the limo waiting. No one was here yet but after 10 minutes all the cast members in this car showed up and we headed to set. Considering as we were in Chicago it felt awkward for us to be driving in a big stretch limo but I've gotten used to it after these couple months. Right now in filming we are on the part where 'Tris' switches at the ceremony right as they are cheering for the new initiate. I've read and loved the book and I can't believe they took out the butter knife scene in the script it was there and then they made revising. Once we go there I was about to get out but 'Mr.Gentlemen' here grabbed my hand and pulled me against his side as we got out of the car.

--after set bc of laziness--

Theo pov

I never officially asked her to be my girlfriend I mean even Neil ships us. I've made my feelings obvious but never asked her to be my girlfriend it kept getting pushed off. I also have the necklace for her I decided to take her out on like a 3rd date and ask her to be mine.

To Shaibae: hey want to go on a date tonight I'll pick you up at 7 be casual and skimpy ;) jk but casual

From Shaibae: k I'll be ready ;)

Once it was 7 I went to her room to see her wearing black skinny jeans and the same shirt she had on this morning her hair was in some braid type thing with like pieces going over each other. I mean I'm a guy so... (I mean a fishtail)
We walked out to our car but as we were about to go I got down on one knee and pulled out the box, gosh she probably thinks I'm weird.

"Shai will you be my girlfriend?" I opened the box and she started laughing. Was it not good enough. She must've saw the pain in my eyes.

"Theo I'm not laughing at the necklace I thought you were going to propose or something and of course I'll be your girlfriend I've been waiting for you to ask." She smiled and her smile made me smile. The whole car ride was kinda silent because my hand was resting pretty high up on her thigh and she seemed a little uncomfortable. Once we got their she looked so excited.

"Oh my gosh Theo Skyzone!" She seemed happy but I wasn't necessarily happy as I saw a couple people who looked strangely familiar. I couldn't quite remember but I know they were bad. Once we got in we went straight to the giant ball pit and I threw Shai in her laughing the whole time. I jumped in but when I did I heard a crack.

Shai pov

Theo threw me in and when he jumped in he landed on my phone cracking it practically in pieces and I don't know how.

"Theeeeeooooooo!!!!" I screamed playfully shoving him in the shoulder. "You killed poor innocent Pablo!" I fake cried into his shoulder he looked so confused until he realized I was talking about my phone he just cracked.

"I'll buy you a new one after our date girlfriend." he said laughing. Gosh do I love that he can call me his. I looked up to see where I could jump out and saw someone smirking at me. He looked so familiar but I couldn't tell I'm not sure if it was bad or not. Wait I know who it is it's...

•end of side 1 please turn tape over

•thank you now enjoy

•I'm kidding

•I'm bored

•chapter resumes 👇

I saw Josh Hutcherson smirking at me. Oh god kill me now take me to the place where I shall rest forever and ever... I'm kidding but seriously why was he in Chicago but I turned to see he was staring at 3 guys pretty much tackling Theo they looked familiar but I couldn't tell why. Then I remembered they were with Ruth at the restaurant but they left after they made sure Theo and I showed up what are they doing here.

A/N: sorry I got bored in the middle of the chapter so... also I'm running out of ideas inbox me I'll give credit but I don't know. I've been out of school for like 3 days and all I've done is eat, sleep, and read stories on wattpad. I liked this one story I found called 'The Bad Boy Stole My Bra' yes you heard right I don't even know where I found this but any good story ideas that you can have me read kind of along these lines. The book I just told you about is by @cherry_cola_x too bad I'll never be noticed.