Chapter 32

Theo's pov

I was sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for then to tell me something about Shailiene waking up.

"Please come with me sir." this man came up to me and tried grabbing my arm.

"What are you doing I'm waiting here." I was gonna scream at him but I realized we were in a hospital.

"Ms. Woodley has requested you come to her room because the press was told she was transferred so please come with me." I quickly got up trailing slightly behind the man. Once I got up to the room I saw that everyone was already in here except since Shai could be signed out the rest if the divergent cast members are at the new set setting up a welcome back party for Shai. They ended up giving the cast if the two in tfios to other people, but hopefully Shai and Ansel will be ready for the sequel filming.

"Hey babe." the voice was weak and I almost didn't recognize it. It frightened me that I couldn't tell it was her voice no matter how weak it is. I walked over to her and bent over the bed giving her a hug and a kiss.

"I had a dream about you when I was out." she said smiling.

"Well your all I have thought of so I had lots if dreams about you." I said kissing her again. I looked up and realized everyone was walking out of the room so we could have a little time together alone, because when we get back we have a party to go to.

"I love you so much you know that right I don't know what I would do without you." I said kissing her. I couldn't get enough of her lips even if they were a little dry I still haven't kissed them in what seems like an eternity. I honestly didn't realize how much I missed her until now.

'Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love

Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up

Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend

For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change

Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock

We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change

Say, won't you stay forever stay

If you stay forever hey

We can stay forever young'

I heard the phone ringing from the table next to Shai's bed. I turned on the home button to see a picture of 2 dark figures kissing.

"That's Kelsey's phone." I realized she was right when I tried to type in Shai's password. I quickly left the room and saw Kelsey sitting down the hallway a ways in a chair because they weren't allowed to go in the lobby. I quickly handed her the phone before going back to my baby. I got in the hospital room to see no one in here. I started to panic and as soon as I was about to call the desk or security it whatever they do here the bathroom door opened. Shai walked out and ran over to give me a hug.

"I can be signed out and we can leave I just have to wait like 15 minutes for the paperwork to get here and the lab results and then we can leave." I just nodded before picking Shai up and spinning her around in a hug.

-

We were in the car leaving the hospital when a big pole fell into the middle of the road missing our car by about 5 feet. The limo driver was quite shocked causing him to slam on the breaks and everyone to fly forward.

"Everyone ok?" There was a mix of yeahs and the limo driver started driving again and we pulled up to the slightly familiar scenery. Shai got out if the car holding onto my hand. Ansel got out with his crutches and holding Kelsey's hand. We walked inside the main building to see everything dark.

"So this is the new home away from home." I said moving my hands around the room. Right after I said the 'code word' the lights flickered on and everyone jumped out yelling surprise.

A/N: Yellow, it's been a long time how has everyone been? Wattpad wasn't letting me update and I lost some chapters for this book and another one. Who would ask me questions on my ask.fm? Comment or vote and if enough people would ill out it in the next authors note or if you want to kik me I'll do the same.

*****important********

A friend and I are making an imagine book so if you would be interested dm me and well talk. Go follow her @_Nash_Grier_And