Chapter 2

Shai Pov

Theo is still laying here with his head buried in my shoulder. I don't know how to comfort him normally he comforts me normally he's so tough and he should not expect much because I'm not good at comforting people.

"Shai, is it ok if we stay here for a little bit. I just really need you right now I can't believe she did this to me. I mean I never loved her as much anymore,
But it's still hard to think of this."

"Theo of course we can stay here I'm here for you even if I can't do much to help." Theo looked up at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"Shai I miss just hanging out with you being friends. Do you wanna watch some tv and just hang out tonight?"

"Sure Theo I'd love to." We clicked on the tv and Theo turned on his favirote show of course he would. As Spongebob came on I started laughing.

"What did I do. I know I'm funny, but really."

"How did you know this was my favorite show." He laughed along with me as it cut to commercial.

>>>>>>>>time lapse<<<<<<<<

"Theo it's getting late you should probably go back to your room."

"Shai will you walk me over to my room?"

"Of course Theo." Once we get over to his room I ask him if he's ok and he says he's good. As I'm about to leave as I turn Theo grabs my arm.

"Shai...will you stay here with me tonight? I just don't feel comfortable on my own...I'm still a little upset."

"Sure Theo... I guess I can stay with you tonight." I walked over and gave him a big hug.

Theo's pov

As she was giving me a hug I put my head into her shoulder I don't know how long we stayed like that but Shai broke off and said we should probably get some sleep we have more training tomorrow.

"Shai I can sleep on the floor if you let me take a few blankets." She looked at me sad like she wanted to sleep with me. Could she really want it? Would she really want me to stay with her? As the questions went through my head she started talking.

"Theo you can sleep with me, I mean I won't mind, because we are just friends.Right." I was kinda disappointed at the last bit of us being friends, but the good part was I got to cuddle with her. I tried to convince her to let me sleep on the floor, but she said it would be ok as long as I didn't try anything. She set an alarm on her phone because we needed to be at training by 7:30.

>>>>>>>>>>time lapse<<<<<<<<<<

The alarm was beeping as I rolled over and shut the alarm off. I shook Shai and she rolled over and punched me in Theo bicep.

Shai's pov

I didn't want to wake up, but I knew we had to get up and get ready. Theo and I both got up it was 5:50. I told him I was leaving and went across the hall to my room hoping no one was in the halls.
I opened the door just a little and no one was there so I ran across the hall to my room and quickly opened it. I went in and started getting ready for training today. I put on blue sweatpants with the words p!nk 48 printed across the front and a black tee shirt, also my green sneakers. I didn't bother putting on makeup but I did throw my hair into a messy ponytail. I run back across the hall because I forgot my phone in Theo's room. I ran across the hall and knocked on the door...1...2...3. the door opened and I came in shutting the door behind me. There Theo was sitting wearing just boxers. I guess I was starring at his perfectly toned abs and oh those biceps.