Chapter 21

Shai pov

"Here's your drink." she said shoving the milkshake at me and smirking. B*tch.

"Here you go, call me." she said handing Theo his tray and a paper while awkwardly winking. He just grabbed his tray and we went to sit down at a booth.

"I didn't know you could sing." I said playfully hitting Theo, that little turd never told me.

--__--

"Thank you for a really nice date, it was fun." I said giving Theo a quick peck before going inside my room.

'Eh-eh-o eh-o

I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes'

Ugh, 6:15 time to get up for work. I dragged myself out of bed to get ready quickly before running out of my hotel room down the stairs and to the gym. I'm really hyper this morning and I still have an hour till the limo gets us. All we are doing today is filming the kissing scene. So it's a short day mostly.

-

Once I was in the limo Theo pulled me onto his lap and started rubbing my back. I guess he thought I was nervous or something because he kept telling me it was going to be easy and we'd be fine. I wasn't nervous I was excited for after set when we could go home and sleep.

-at set-

"Hey be quiet and I'll let you go in a minute." he whispered while covering my mouth. That smell... pine and mint. I could recognize the smell anywhere. Alec. I turned to face him bringing my fist back ready to punch him, but my fist was grabbed along with my other hand and firmly held behind me at the small of my back. I quickly whipped my head around to see Jay. I knew they would be working together they were friends and they wanted to end us but I still don't see how this gets to Kelsey.

"Ok, we will see you again at your premiere because clearly you can't handle us now so be ready for us to ruin it, but you won't know how. We might not even do anything but keep an eye out." he said letting me go and signaling for Jay and him to run. Once they were out of sight I ran in the back entrance to realize everyone was just sitting around waiting.

"Hey where did you go?" Theo said coming up to me as I walked into the lounge type room where everyone was sitting.

"Oh just the bathroom." when I lied it sounded more like a question. He looked at me strange and just brushed it off I guess.

A/N: Hello I'm listening to the song Ordinary by Ricky Dillon cause I don't give a what, but anyway I've been really busy with family stuff so I'm gonna not update as much.

12+ votes

Byeeee!!!