Chapter 11

Shai pov

Why was she here and Theo was checking her out! Normally I don't get jealous but when you see your almost boyfriend checking out his ex who cheated on him.

"Why are you here!" I growled at her she just laughed and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder trying to act attractive, clearly it was working.

"Can't someone visit their boyfriend?" she questioned with a smirk. Ugh I want to just slap that smirk off her face. Wait did she say boyfriend!

"You cheated on him and you expect him to take you back please, your insane you know that." Theo just chuckled and hugged Ruth they both just walked out on me.

"Have a good day Shai." Theo called out leaving. Did he just ditch me, for Ruth? I just walked out to go find Ansel I knew I could trust him. I got to his room and as if he could feel my presence he opened a few seconds after my first knock.

"Hey Ansel I think Theo just left me to go on a date with Ruth." He got all mad and started punching the wall. I was a bit surprised at his brotherly like way he acted like it affected him, but it didn't.

Ansel pov (shocker)

"I can't believe him he did this to such a sweet nice girl I can't believe this ass." I said Shai looked at me and ran over hugging me. I started stroking her hair, "Its ok he will realize that he made a mistake and when he comes back you decide what should happen. Wether it's planning a murder or just taking him back." She nodded and lay on my bed, after making sure she was out I whispered into her hair "I will always love you." I felt her move but she just turned a little then moved back probably just moving in her sleep. After about an hour Shai got up.

"You want me to take you out to eat
since your date was so rudely cancelled?" She nodded yes and said she was going to go change. "You look fine I mean you were already going on a date so..." She still said she had to fix her hair and said she'd be back in 10.

Shai pov

Did Ansel really ask me on a date I thought to myself as I was walking down the hall to my room. No I love Theo this can't happen, but he left me and only Ansel was there for me what do I do. Maybe this is just as friends.

As I was about to leave they came in the door moaning and making out, even though it was my room.

A/n : I got a plan don't worry and I have a new cover for the story made by the lovely @redbooklion sorry if I put the wrong username. So I need a few characters for my other story so read it so far and tell me if you want to be in it. Also I need 2 people to be in this story so if your interested in either comment on here for this one and at the end of the other for that story.

Comment here!!!

- bye ✌️