Chapter 12

Shai pov

'Wtf' I thought to myself why were Ruth and Theo making out in my room Theo had his own room. Geez personal space much.

"Theo what are you doing!" I yelled he turned and picked up Ruth and put her outside the door and shut it.

"Well please Shai forgive me and let me explain." He said what is there to explain, but I let him try so I just nodded for him to continue.

"Well she texted me saying she was coming ok, and she said if I didn't go on a date with her and come back making out with her she'll hurt you." Did he expect me to believe that he can't be serious.

"You sit on a throne of lies, you liar no one could have such an elaborate plan." I knew people could make plans like this but just to make me mad is another thing. He just pulled out his phone and showed me the screen, of course he had to be right but they weren't exactly how the plan went there was one more text sent 15 minutes ago a few minutes after we kicked Ruth out. 'You must gain her trust and then break her heart with me by cheating on her, with me.' I started to cry and Theo just held me and sat down on the bed as I soaked his shirt with my tears. I grabbed my phone and texted Ansel 'I can't go to lunch Ruth made Theo do this and she is trying to make me trust Theo and then have him cheat on me. Please come over, I have a plan.' A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Theo looked confused but I just opened the door and let Ansel in.

"Guys I have a plan so Ruth can't make me mad, " they both nodded for me to continue, " well what if the time she wants Theo to cheat on me I just walk away and start making out with Ansel." They both looked confused so I decided to go into more detail. " Well I'll tell Theo I'm going to the bathroom and then he'll tell Ruth he wants me to see and you'll text me and I'll just start kissing Ansel as you come around the corner. Then we can call the police and get a restraining order and charge her for stalking."

A/n so short chapter but I need the new characters I mentioned before for the next chapter so could you fill that out and also I see a lot of people doing q/a chapters and idk I thought that might be cool so comment if you think it would be. Also I still have school for another week and a half so I will try and update but I have one more week of hockey and then 3 days of school after that and then freedom. And I see all the comments so thank you for wanting me to update and for the over 200 votes and for more than 7k reads so thank you, you guys are the best and if your my fan comment below.