Chapter 27

Theo pov

I heard a knock on my hotel door I went over to see Shai standing there with a teadybear that said 'I love you' on it. I didn't even invite her in but just pulled her into a hug and held her really tight. I can't believe after tomorrow I won't see her for a while because she is going to Pittsburgh and then Amsterdam in the Neverlands for filming. I told Ansel to take good care of her and we promised to talk everyday and Skype at least 2 times a week.

"I can't believe I'm not going to see you in person for months." I couldn't believe it either but it's happening and we can't get married so I can't go with her because I have other things to film too.

"Yes, but once your done we will have more then a year together for the next two movies." I pulled away from in the hug to see silent tears falling down her face. I wiped away the tears and picked her up bridal style walking to the bed in my hotel room. I placed her on the bed and took the bear from her hands setting it down next to her. I lay her down under the blanket and got in under her pulling her close to my body and cuddling up to her back.

"We are going on a date tonight, be ready at 7:30 and dress fancy." I said pulling away from cuddling her. I realized it was 6:40 so I told her and she left to go get ready.

****

I went over and knocked on Shai's door to see her in a white dress that stopped a few inches above her knee. The dress was partially see through on her side, and it had blue rhinestones on the top half. She also had on silver heels, but I think they were called wedges. Her hair was flowing down perfectly.

(http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/763603/shailene-woodley-and-christian-dior-fall-2011-rtw-strapless-embroidered-dress-gallery.jpg

The dress described)

I reached down interlocking our fingers and walking with her to the elevator and pressed the down button. Once it opened I pressed lobby but we got stuck on the 2 floor as Ansel walked in with a suit on.

"What's up with you your on the wrong floor?" Shai asked him as she looked into the floor.

"I was talking to Christian, he was helping me get ready for my date with... Kelsey." He looked flushed.

(Christian Madsen plays Al.)

"Oh that's sweet going on a date before you leave for filming that's what were doing." Shai said smiling at him.

'Ding'

The elevator door opened to the lobby to see lots of paparazzi crowding the lobby with their crew and cameras.

*****

"Reservations please?" the man at the counter said looking at a book.

"James." I said sending a dazzling smile at the waitress who was staring at me from behind the man.

"Right this way please." he said grabbing 2 menus and walking towards the back of the restaurant towards a secluded area.

"Your waited will be right over." I quickly nodded before pulling out Shai's seat and allowing her to sit down before pushing her in so her legs were under the table.

"Thank you my good sir." she said slightly giggling at me.

It was silent for a few minutes besides the faint classical music playing in the background. The silence wasn't uncomfortable exactly the opposite. It was great just looking at each other with looks of admiration on our faces.

"Hello I'm Jenn and I will be your server for this evening, can I start you with some drinks?" the girl had on a vest and a tie with brownish blonde hair up in a ponytail and side bags covering part of her cobalt eyes.

"I'll take a sweetened ice tea, please." Shai said smiling at Jenn before looking at the menu in front of her.

"I'll take a dr. peeper please." she just nodded scribbling stuff down on her note pad.

"For your meal I do suggest the steak medium rare with the baked potato, it's just delicious." she said smiling at us.

"I know your on a date but could I please get a picture it would mean the world to me." she smiled shyly as Shai nodded. She quickly pulled out an iPhone with a purple and black otter box case. I stood up as did Shai and we took a quick picture with her. When we were done we both signed her note pad before she walked into what I'm guessing was the kitchen.

"Well that's nice we have fans everywhere." Shai said sitting down in her seat across from me.

"Yes it is."

__

I was walking Shai to her hotel room and as I was about to shut the door for her she stuck her foot in it causing me to stop.

"Sleep with me tonight it's my last night." she had a pleading look in her eyes I couldn't say no to so I just shook my head yes and walked into the room.

She went into the bathroom to change so I just took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers and I crawled into her bed. I realized I still had shoes on and started laughing at myself before taking them off. I threw them by the door and as they landed with a thud Shai walked out of the bathroom wearing a black tank top and grey and pink athletic shorts.

"Goodnight." I said kissing her lips gently before pulling her close to my side and nestling my face into her hair.

"I love you." she said pushing closer into me.

"I love you more." I said burying my face more into her vanilla scented hair.

"Sure you do." I was about to argue back but I heard soft snores indicating she fell asleep.

___________

A/N: I'm listening to the song Chase Dreams by Kalin and Myles. I love this song. This is actually the first time I've listened to music while writing a chapter and it was a lot easier to write. I don't know why it just is.

$$ important $$

Soooo... this book has 700 votes and has over 20k reads.

Celebration time!!

*hands you all cookies*

Enjoy!

*hands you all money*

I'll pay you as long as you keep reading and voting.

(Just kidding)

QOTC: Would you make an edit if I had an edit contest?

If yes --> make an edit and post it on twitter of instagram using the hashtag #sheolovefanfiction

If no --> go to steps for yes

I might pick one for a new cover for the story and you get a shoutout and a follow.

Must have

• title of story (Sheo Love)

• my name @EmmMaa__

•if you want put your name so people know who made it

Ly :* bye