Chapter 20

Theo pov

"I hope you'll enjoy." the person said securing my wristband. When he put on Shai's he held her hand for a few seconds until I cleared my throat.

"I can't believe you brought me here!" she exclaimed.

-

Shai pov

I'm excited Theo brought me to Raging Rapids but I haven't been here since I was 12 and it reminds me of my grandma because she always brought me here before the 'accident', at least they said it was an accident.

-flashback-

"Shailiene I just have to tell you that grandma Susan has passed away." my mom was just coming into the living room. Her eyes red and blotchy smeared mascara under her eyes. It was my moms mother and they were always very close.

"How?" I knew she was careful and she was only 64. My mom took a deep breath to calm down a little before telling me how it happened.

"Well, she was crossing the street and a black van came out of nowhere, well it came off a lawn and it started following her and gaining speed," she stopped as she blew her nose and dabbed her eyes with a tissue. "After a 1/8 mile or so it found somewhere without any people and she was hit."

-end flashback-

They always said they thought my grandma was someone else and that she never did anything to attract attention but I knew that wasn't true. She would always tell me this story,

"Shai, Shai?" there was a hand waving in front of my face.

"Oh sorry must've zoned out there for a minute." I could feel the heat flush to my face as I realized I was staring directly at Theo's 12 pack. Yes it was a 12 pack. I guess he took his shirt off when I was zoned out.

"Soo.... let's go on... that one." Theo said pointing to the Terminator. It pretty much was a 200 foot tall straight drop. No, not perfectly straight but it was almost. It was also one of the pitch black ones with little holes in it but otherwise you couldn't see. After the drop there were a few bumps and turns before you got thrown out into a 6' deep pool. I just nodded as I took off my shorts and shirt to reveal the neon pink and green bikini Zoë picked out for me and took off for the stairs.

-----________-----

"That was awesome!" I yelled as I stepped out of the pool with help from Theo.

"Besides your awful screaming in my ear." Ahh the greatness of sarcasm. My screaming is fabulous.

'Baby, can't you see? I'm callin'
A guy like you should wear a warnin'
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'

There's no escape, I can't wait
I need a hit, baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm lovin' it

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?'

"Are you gonna get that?" I can't believe Theo's ringtone is Britney Spears.

"Oh sorry." he said his cheeks flushing pink as he picked it up from his towel.
"Really Miles why text me now!" he groaned in frustration as he threw his phone back down on the towel and started dragging me away to another ride.

--

"That was a lot of fun thank you." I said grabbing Theo and connecting our lips. The kiss only lasted about 3 seconds but it was amazing.

"So Shai you want to grab something to eat or..." I wasn't really hungry but I'm sure with all his amazing ness he might be.

"Umm well I'm not hungry but we can go to McD's and I'll get a milkshake." what can I say they're good.

"Sure lets go." he said opening my door and running around once it was shut.

--

"Hi welcome to McDonalds what can I get for you?" Gosh that fake smile though.

"I'll have a Big Mac and medium fries with a large coke." Theo said back with a smile making me jealous.

"I'll have a medium strawberry milkshake please." I said smiling as polite as possible. She looked me up and down and then nodded in disapproval before going to get the food.

"Oh my gosh your Theo James can you sing skin to me?" a girl who was about 5'8 with blonde hair and these amazing purpleish eyes came running up to us. Theo can sing?

"Sure what's your name." he asked bending down a little to her level. She looked about 13 or so.

"In Ashlynn." she said, "Can the 3 of us get a picture and can I go between you and Shailiene?" This girl was so polite.

After we took the picture Theo started to sing.

'Back on the track of a thousand dreams and I walk through the wild, only that's what it seems

When I stop to breath the air

It goes through my mouth and fire in my ear 'cause

You told me I'd be a better man than I was, You told me I'd be a better man than I was ooh

Take me to the water, Take me to the river, Take me oh under your skin

Long the strings of broken things I step to the beat of the bird that sings and if I stop to look around the walls of the city will burn to the ground 'cause you told me I'd be a better man than I was you told me I'd be a better man than I was oh'

Once Theo was done singing part if the song out food was ready so we said bye to Ashlynn and went to get it.

A/N: so I updated but they kinda both sucked so... if you want to hear the rest of Theo's song go to youtube and put in 'Skin Sherrkahn' and listen to the angels. Also do you guys still like this story less and less are reading it.

10+ votes for update