Chapter 35

IMPORTANT NOTE AT END PLEASE READ!!!

SHAI POV

"Theo the date was amazing thank you." he just smiled before throwing me over his shoulder and running to the car. He quickly opened the door and strapped me in. Before I could ask any questions we were already on the road driving north of the restaurant.

About 10 minutes later the city was behind us and I saw trees whipping by as we drove down the road. After about 5 minutes of driving I tried to turn on the radio only to have my hand swatted away.

"Comfortable silence and we are almost there anyway just give me a few seconds." I just nodded and looked out the window. I was almost certain Theo would crash but he managed to park on the side of the road as he got out to run and open my door, but by the time he got there I was already out of the car and smirking at his "mad" face.

"I'm supposed to do that not you!" he was pouting so I went over and kissed his pout.

"All better?" he nodded and picked me up but this time bridal style carrying me through the forest. He finally set me down at a little clearing with flowers and a great view of where the sunset would be.

"I love you." I looked over at Theo.

"But are you in love with me?" Its not the same loving and being in love. You can love pizza but your not in love with pizza.

"Shailene Dianne Woodley, I am completely and utterly in love with everything about you." I looked at him and leaned in attacking his lips.

& 10 minutes later &

"Where did you find this place?" I was laying down my head resting on Theo's chest I could feel him breathe in and out in and out.

"We shoot across the road and we all took a look around and I found this place." I nodded even though he couldn't really see me.

"I'm in love with you too, I just needed to make sure." he smiled slightly I was looking up from my current position making it very uncomfortable as he came down kissing my lips.

"Can I make love to you?" and that was the last thing I heard before my body erupted into tingles.

A/N: SORRY ABOUT THE CHAPTER REPEAT I TOOK DOWN THE FORST COPY OF THIS BECAUSE IT WAS 'DELETED' FROM MY BOOK AND YOU COULDNT READ IT PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CANT READ THIS CHAPTER.

LOVE YA

Sheo love ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara