Chapter 22

Theo pov

When Shai said she was in the bathroom I knew she was lying she didn't walk in the building with us. I can't believe what is happening. Mybe once Jay and Alec see they can't ruin this movie they won't come back and they will leave.

"Hey are you ready for the kissing scene?" I said going over to hug Shai. We were about to film the scene and you could feel the tension. Everyone had to be here since there were other scenes that needed to be filmed.

---

"Action!" the director yelled and everyone started the scene.

"What's your tattoo?" she asked me staring into my eyes.

"Want to see it?" she nodded as I pulled off my shirt and showed her my tattoo, fake of course.

"And kiss." the Neil said quieter this time. As we were kissing I heard these like cat noises and hoots.

"Ansel we are going to have to shoot this again if you don't stop!" Neil said. I pulled away as I heard Neil.

"Ok we don't need another shot that was amazing besides Ansel. Everyone who just came for scenes 23 and 27 can leave now that we are done." Once we were out I picked Shai up bridal style and started heading for the lake that was down the road from the filming area.

"Theo I love you, you know that right?" of course I knew that. I can feel it when we are together. And I don't care that I sound like a girl at the moment.

"I love you too." I said pecking her on the lips before setting her down near the edge of the dock attached to the pond.

"No don't say 'I love you too', it sound like you are just agreeing with me and that it means nothing I want it to be real." she said smiling at me before lightly pushing me causing me to almost fall of the dock. As cheesy as it sounds she was right I shouldn't be agreeing on something that meant the world to me. She did mean the world to me you don't agree on things like that.

"Ok, I love you to the moon and back so many times I can't even count." I said giving her a cheeky smile as I started to lightly tickle her sides.

Shai pov

"Theo stop I hate being tickled." he didn't stop. "I might fall into the water and I have my phone with me." that made him stop. I didn't really have my phone but I didn't want to fall in the water.

"That's a lie I am pretty sure it's sitting on the grass right there." he said pointing to the two phones sitting on the grass. Crap. After a few more minutes we decided to head back because the limo would be taking is back to the hotel soon. It was about 11:30 and the limo was getting us at 11:45.

•••

Once we were at the hotel we decided to go hang out in Miles' room and watch movies. As in we I meant Zoë, Miles, Theo, Ansel, and I. Once we were in there we decided on watching pitch perfect. The hotel had a free movies on demand channel. When we were waiting for the commercials we made popcorn and got a ton of candy from the cabinets in the room. We came prepared.

--

It was about 11:30 and we've been watching movies and eating room service since we got back.

"Want to play spin the bottle?" Miles asked grabbing an empty water bottle from the coffee table and putting it on the bed. I guess we are playing because everyone got up and sat in a circle around the bottle.

"Miles your first because you suggested it. Any objections?"i said taking a spot across from Theo. No one said anything so Miles flicked the bottle as it spun around a few times and landed on Ansel...

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Zoë, Theo and I were chanting as we waited for them to kiss. After about 30 seconds Miles went over and like for .005 seconds kissed Ansel's cheek and sat down.

"Boo! You cheated." I said pointing my thumbs down. Ansel spun the bottle causing it to land on Zoë causing her to blush. Ansel came over and quickly pecked Zoë's lips. He had a girlfriend kind of so it would be rude.

We played a few rounds I had to kiss Theo 2 times and Ansel once.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Hello?" I had just picked up my phone looking at the clock seeing it was 6:30 am.

"Hey it's Kelsey sorry to wake you, buuuut Ansel asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Congrats well my alarm was going to go off soon anyway so I have to get ready. And Kels Jay and Alec are trying to reck the movie." After I said that I heard the line go dead. Why did she hang up.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A/N: Ello you got the goal. This chapter probably sucks. Anywho what are y'all doing today? After about 1 or 2 more chapters there will be a big time skip kinda thing so I will have a special chapter explaining what happened in the amount of time. It won't have a certain pov it will just explain everything. If you want help or have any suggestions dm me. 👋

Byyyyeeee!!

15+