Chapter 44

Shai pov

"Babe when are we going on our honeymoon? I know you wanted to go on a cruise but when are we thinking about going?"

"I don't know baby girl when do you want to go?" Theo smiled at me as he plopped onto the hotel bed with the suitcases.

"I'd like to go over the summer more like maybe July, I mean it's April now so we should get planning." he nodded his head and pulled out his phone checking our flight for today.

"We should probably get going." I grabbed my stuff and we walked down to the lobby to get a cab to the airport.

***

We got back home around 3am and decided we should just go to bed and put away our things in the morning.

I woke up the next morning to feel around and not feel Theo next to me. When I opened my eyes I didn't see him either so I got out of our bed and walked downstairs in my hoodie and shorts jumping down the stairs as I went.

"You seem happy this morning." He handed me a cup of coffee and laughed at me as I chugged the whole thing.

"I am just well rested I guess I mean normally I'm tired but I feel good this morning." I laughed back at him because he tried drinking his coffee as fast as I did but ended up spilling it down his shirt. When he spilled the coffee he dropped the cup causing it to shatter when it hit the ground. I walked over to the closet to get a broom and looked at the microwave on the way over.

"It's already 3 o'clock?!" I've never slept this late, or for 12 hours.

I grabbed the broom and walked over to the shattered cup and started cleaning it up.

Once we finished cleaning up the glass I ran over to the couch as Theo took the bag of broken glass outside to throw in the dumpster. I grabbed the remote putting on the tv and flipping through the channels.

"We could always do something else..." Theo smirked at me and flopped onto the couch next to me.

"But I want to watch Dance Momssss!" I whined as he looked at me disapprovingly, I laughed at him as he shook his head at me for wanting to watch Dance Moms.

"I mean we could always-"

"Nope!" He trailed his hand up my side as I continuously knocked it away.

"Can we at least cuddle?"

"No," I pushed him away and walked to the kitchen to get goldfish.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated keep commenting and voting anyway 😈