Chapter 24

Theo pov

When I got into the room or was trashed and when I walked into the bathroom there was stuff written on the mirror.

'Theo James - you need to watch what you do I'll be seeing you at the premiere

_ Alec + Jay' I can't believe they trashed this room. I went over and picked up the phone hitting 1 so I could call the lobby. Once they picked up I explained everything and they said they could get me a new room. I told them I could just stay with some of the other cast members.

-

"Hey Shai can I stay in your room from now on?" I questioned looking at the half asleep girl in front of me. I was standing outside her hotel room waiting for her reply when she nodded and walked away. I came in and shut the door quietly behind me. I took my shirt off and crawled into bed behind Shai wrapping my arm around her waist. There was something about sleeping here that comforted me.

Shai pov

I woke up to a muscled arm wrapped around me causing me to not be able to move. I panicked at first but looked over to see Theo causing the memories of last night to come back. I never asked him what happened why he had to stay in here. I realized that he was now awake and staring at me.

"Hey like what you see?" he said smirking at me.

"No, I just zoned out." I said laughing at his face when I said that. I decided I'd ask him later because we had to go to set by 6:45 this morning.

///::::////:::::////::::

Once we were in the limo on the way back to the hotel Theo started to explain what happened and told me not to worry about it.

"Were calling the police so they can catch them before the premiere." I said leaning into Theo. Everyone else agreed so it's settled.

-

We had the limo driver drop us off at the police station so we could talk with the chief.

"Hello we are here to talk to chief Bart. We set up a meeting." Zoë said to the blonde man at the front desk.

Once we were in the meeting room a tall man with brown hair and greyish blue eyes came into the room with a clipboard.

We explained everything and they said they would get on the case right away and they will be caught before the premiere.

-

The group of us had just walked into McDonalds and we all had on hoodies and sunglasses. When we went to order I saw the girl who was like being a total b*tch to me last time across from the employee door making out with someone who looked really familiar. I couldn't tell who it was so I took a picture so I could find out later. After about 2 minutes they pulled away and I saw Chris. I quickly took a picture before putting my phone away and ordering chicken nuggets, fries, and root beer. When I was waiting for my food with Zoë I sent the picture to Charlie.

To Char: attachment/image657 I saw this today it's Chris attachment/image658

She didn't read it so I figured she would text me later.

"Zoë remember Chris from our group date." she nodded so I decided to continue.

"He is dating Charlie and you know those people we just saw making out well it was Chris." she looked pretty shocked. I mean I was too but I guess he couldn't get rid of his player ways even for his best friend.

///////::

A/N: Filler Chapter it's boring and short :P ok but the next chapter is going to be just an explaining chapter from the time skip ily byeee

16+