Samjhawan ( Understanding)

You came back to your room annoyed by the masked stranger, same was going on with Namjoon. He didn't think he did anything to be treated that way. He just wanted to have a conversation. You huffed and took a deep breath and decided to go for sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

It's your first day today and Bangtan had a day off. So you could not hear the daily commotion that happens. It was quite. One way you were excited that they will be your neighbors and otherwise you were tense that BTS will be your neighbor.

You went to the university. There you got your schedule and met a classmate Hyunji. She and you just clicked over BTS and 3 Idiots. It seemed like Korean had a thing for the Indian movie 3 Idiots just like Friends. You said your goodbyes at the end of the day. It was an uneventful day.

You came back home then you heard shouting. Before you know somebody bumped into you and you fell back hard on your bump with your glasses broken. Bags scattered and papers everywhere. The collision was so hard you had a bruise forming up.

"Owwwww. " You rubbed your head and squinted your eyes.

"Aish. This Maknae never realizes he has grown up. His muscles hurt us now.  Yaah Jeon Jungkook , look what you did now"..The man with Blond hair stood up. It took him some time to realise."

The Maknae however stood frozen. His bunny teeth disappearing seeing a girl lying on the floor rubbing her forehead and looking at her broken glasses.

"My glasses. My papers , my forehead. God this is pathetic. " You groaned and cursed. You were still on ground. Jimin did notice you then he was flabbergasted. "

"Oh..Chusuanmida. Gwenchanayo?" Jimin asked . You just looked at him. Without your glasses it was quite difficult for you and you don't prefer contacts unless you are Srijan so you just looked at him utterly shocked.

"Hyung.  I think she doesn't understand Korean. " Jungkook conjectured he came out of trance and came to help you..

"Oh . I am sorry. Are you okay ? ". Jimin asked politely in English. 

"No I am not. But I will be.  Are you okay. We bumped quite hard. I am sorry my eyesight ain't that great without my glasses. Can you help me find them ? " You looked in their direction.

"Oh yes. Here it is but it's broken.  Let me help. " He looked at your light grey eyes. He has never seen eyes like that before. You were looking too cute with your honey skin and grey eyes. He hasn't seen those combination before.

Both Jimin and Jungkook helped you. Jungkook collected your papers and Jimin took your bag. Both bowed to you and apologized. You took your glasses and when you saw both of them and recognized you just shouted Oh my God.

Jimin and Jungkook : "Kamjaknolada".

"What ? " You knew but you didn't want them to know you understand.

Jungkook : "You scared us. Why did you shout. I don't mean to be rude. But who are you. What are you doing here ?"

Jimin : "Yes what he said "

Avu : "Oh.  I moved here yesterday. "

Jimin : " Oh so you are our new neighbor that bought the next apartment. Hi I am Park Jimin and he is Jeon Jungkook. I am sorry I bumped into you we were messing around . Nobody is here at this time. " Jimin introduced both himself and Jungkook.

Avu : "Oh . Hello. I am Avantika. Nice to meet you. " You said rubbing your forehead. Your specs literally grazed your skin so it was bleeding now. "