Boss Bitch

Your POV
..............

You were sitting in the conference room and Jungkook sneaked in before other members..

Avu: "Kookie. " You hugged him

Jungkook : "You were amazing. You made me shit my pants. "..

Jinyoung coughed "Language

You smiled

Jungkook touched your belly and looked at you.

Jungkook : "I will always be there for you and Butterfly . "

Avu : "Don't make promises you can't keep. " You just smiled.

He kissed your forehead and hugged you.

Jungkook : "I will keep this one at any cost. "
Then he looked at you and hugged you one last time wiping your tears. He then left.

Jinyoung : "He really cares about you Haneul. "

Haneul : "I know . He is my best friend after all. "You looked at your belly and then Jinyoung. "

Jinyoung : "It won't show for a few months . We have time . "

You nodded as there was no swelling in your stomach. Doctor said some people showed really late and since situation was delicate with you so your baby was fine .

Haneul : "Let's get some work done. "

He smiled and you took the seat and Uncle Kim, Vishal and Jinyoung came beside you.

The door opened and Mr. Bang Si Hyuk came. You stood up and bowed to him.

Bang PD nim : "Hello Ms. Kim. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. "

Haneul : "Hello Mr. Bang . You can call me Haneul I am younger than you. Thank you for arranging this meeting at such a short notice. "

Bang PD smiled at your behaviour. You were truly a gem.

PD nim : "Definitely. I am glad you are finally here. "

Haneul : "Well you returned my investments 100 folds I am glad I am here. Let's get to business now. Please call the boys. "

They all came and introduced themselves .

Your eyes locked with Namjoon and you can see the pain and everything. Somehow you can see the regret but you have mastered your emotion. You looked at everyone they bowed. You looked at Jungkook he gave you a reassuring nod.

Haneul : "Hello Boys . First thing first we need to discuss about your leader's sex scandal..it ruined my profits"

And that is how the beginning of the end started....