Bad Liar 2

Flashback from when Yoongi asked Joon , Hobi and Jin to follow him

Yoongi : "Now tell us what did you found Joon in Ilsan.."

Joon : " What ? "

Yoongi : "I went to check her apartment. She had a studio just like us. With most of the equipments from Keyboard to Guitar to some different I don't know about. She broke everything Namjoon ..it was like she would have blasted that room with dynamite if it was her choice. "

Jin : "What. ? She has a music studio ." Jin was baffled.

Joon : " I heard her play the keyboard one day. You guys went for ice-cream remember. "

Hobi : "You didn't tell us. " He glared at Namjoon

Yoongi : "Floor was bloody. I found her phone. It was smashed. I searched the battery and pieced it back together. I saw something's that didn't seem right. "

Jin : "Yoongs stop going like that you are going to give a climax to a thriller . Come to the point and why are you asking Joon . Just say it already. My little cupcake sister is in ICU. I am not in the mood to play riddles. " Jin was getting annoyed..

Yoongs : "Joon knows. I want him to tell me. He knew something was wrong with her."

Joon : "Okay. You guys know I went to Ilsan this week right ? "

They nodded yes

Joon : "You also saw the post that Srijan performed with Enhypen cover group at Lake Park. "

They again nodded yes

Hobi : "What does that have to do with this ? You need to come out of your obsession of that artist Joon. We area where talking about Avu here. "

Yoongs : "Listen to him Hobi.."

Joon : "Well the point is. I was there when Srijan performed. She didn't know she was being recorded. You won't believe me what I am gonna say. "

Yoongs : "I will believe you so will the others."

Joon : "I saw Avu there , at the lake park she was listening to those Cover Artist then one of them approached us. Then she came wearing the bucket hat and started singing the song. "

Jin : "So you mean.... Jin trailed off

Joon : "Yes. Avu is Srijan. Both are the same person. That's why I saw those hate comments and thought she might be affected by it. They linked her to two random Korean guys. She must have been so much overwhelmed. I wanted to check on her ."

Yoongs : "But we didn't knew it would go to this point. That it would affect her that much. I compared her videos to her studio and everything is identical. "

Jin and Hobi : "So our donseang is the great Srijan who our leader want to collaborate. But she seems so sexy and sensuous when she dances and sings. "

Joon : "She dyes her hair for her videos and her eye colour is blue in it..With the amount she covers herself noone would have noticed. "

Yoongs : "I found her uncle no. He told me the truth but asked to keep it away from her. "

Jin : "Don't tell the Maknaes. They are struggling seeing her this way . Thinking she hid something this big won't be good . "

Hobi : "I agree. We should make her feel comfortable with us . Let her get to know and trust us then ask her about it.."

Yoongi : "She had a hard life Namjoon. Her uncle told me that this is the second time it happened and she wasn't available because it was her parents death anniversary and she didn't want to be around people..we assumed wrong. But we can't let her know. She wouldn't want to be seen weak.."

Joon : "I agree Hyung .I will ask Sejin Hyung to ask PDnim permission for her to move in with us. He gave me time till March to collaborate with Srijan otherwise he will step in. "

Jin : "How will you convince him? "

Joon : "Leave that to me.."

Yoongi : " We need to make sure she recovers and tell us everything and being Srijan too..keep the Maknaes out of it. She needs to come clean at her own pace. "

All the Hyung line agreed.

That's how you moved to Bangtan Dorm.

Author Note
.......................

Flashback chapters are gonna be short and conversations wise.

Let me know your feedbacks.