Bonus Chapter 5

Author's Note 

Its been long but I wanted to involve BTS latest achievement into the journey of Avu and Joon, so here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avu was smiling ear to ear, her family BTS had achieved one of the biggest landmarks today. She was one of the proudest partner of Namjoon and the fact that both their daughters were oblivious to what actually was going on was funny. Even though, the most adorable gift was what Avu preparing with her daughters at home. 

Yoongi and Hoseok finally confessed to each other but their relationship was still in wrap though you and Namjoon did not leave any chance to tease the boys. 

Hoseok : "I never realised Yoongi hyung can turn more hotter ."

You snickered at the comment

Avu : "Well , if he wasn't my brother I would do him." You nodded looking at  Yoongi coming towards them through the terminal.

Hoseok glared at you and you just smiled sheepishly until Namjoon cleared his throat.

Namjoon : "You were saying?" He said raising his eyebrows.

It was Hoseok turn to laugh now. Meanwhile Jin finally introduced her fiance Hina to you. Hina was beautiful , inside and out.

Hina : " If Yoongi wasn't hooked on sunshine , even I would do him." Jin just eyed her and rolled his eyes.

Avu : "See Hobi oppa, you are so lucky. " 

When Yoongi came to hug you , Hoseok literally intercepted your hug.

Yoongi was looking extremely hot and Taehyung and Jimin were coming with Jimin clinging to him like a Koala

Yoongi : "Sweetheart, I know you are my boyfriend but you don't have to get between me and my donseang." patting Hobi shoulder he came to you rotating you.

Avu : "Oppa, you will make me puke."

Yoongi : "AAAAh I have missed my little one."

Avu : "Yeah , yeah." You said rolling your eyes.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin hugged you with Hyerin supporting JImin

Hyunji: "Vmin are so adorable. " She squealed

Namjoon : "I haven't seen someone fiance ship her own partner."

Avu and Hina : "We ship NAMJIN all the time."

Both and Namjoon groaned. 

Jungkook : "Are we gonna just stand here or go to hotel. "

Jungkook came and lifted you and turned you again

Avu : "Oh my god Kookie, whats with everybody picking me up and turning me around. Put me down you muscle pig. "

Jungkook : " I love you too Sweetheart " Jungkook laughed, it left a pang in your chest .

Namjoon came to you and protectively hugged the members

Jungkook : "Where are Butterfly and Alia?" Jungkook asked looking around you.

Avu : "They are staying with Uncle Kim for now. Hyerin wanted to see them before going to London.  " You informed.

All left for the car until Namjoon backhugged you and whispered in your ear before  going to plain.

Namjoon : "So you would do Yoongi hyung huh?" Biting your earlobe he said

Avu : "I.. I was just teasing Hoseok oppa." You whispered 

Namjoon kissed your neck harsher letting a moan escape your mouth and you covered .

Namjoon : "Baby girl, did you forget that I am your husband, you aren't allowed to think about other man." He just smiled.

The day went good and you have seen all of them with black hair after so long.

Avu : "I miss your rainbow self now." You pouted

Jungkook : "Oh come on, what about my lip ring."

Avu : "Well if you did it sooner , I would have married you." You winked

Namjoon : "Stop flirting you two."

Both you and Jungkook giggled , after they were done you kissed Namjoon

Avu : "I am very proud of you dear husband."

Namjoon : "It would not have been possible without you and ARMY"

Avu : "No it would not but on behalf of all ARMY I must say we are glad that you are the one representing us."

Jungkook : "It might not be possible Butterfly."  Jungkook was speaking over call with Areum .

Areum : "Uncle Kookie, you said you would do anything, this is what I want. "

Jungkook : "But Areumah, that is US President, he might not like it." Jungkook tried to convince

Areum : "But I promised Alia that we would get it. You said you will bring anything I want from there." Areum whined

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook : "I will try Butterfly, don't cry okay."

Avu : "What is she asking this time? I am telling you Kook , you guys are really spoiling her and Alia."

Jin : "We discipline her too."

Hina snorted

Hyunjin : "Except Avu no one scolds Areum or Alia. They are good child but you guys are obsessed with those two."

Yoongi : "They are our first set of niece what do you expect?" Yoongi rolled his eyes 

Avu : "Stop diverting the topic all of you, What did she ask this time?"

Jungkook : "Don't worry Mama Bear, I will get it."

Jungkook kissed your head and left , you glared at his back. Namjoon never interfered between Jungkook and Areum.

Namjoon : "You know Areum would not say anything stupid right, I will talk to him, Now give me my good luck kiss."

You did .

Few hours later

You saw that a photo of the POTUS with BTS showing finger hearts started trending on Twitter.

You all celebrated the get together with your friends in LA and when you returned your mansion Areum and Alia were playing with Jungkook

Areum : "Kookie did it , I love you Kookie."

Apparently the finger hearts from the President is what Areum promised Alia and you could not help but love them on that.

Namjoon hugged you

Namjoon : "I love you ."

Avu : "You are the best Mr. President," kissing him you said.