Lose You

At Bang PD Office

All were sitting side by side whole Bangtan head were down .

Bang PD : "I didn't expect something like this from you Namjoon..and Seulgi seriously she is nothing but a slut. "

Namjoon : "I am sorry Hyung . I was drunk I didn't think she was Seulgi. "

Bang PD : "Are you fucking 16 years old..tell me everything. All of you. No secrets. "

They said everything.

Bang PD : "So you love this Avantika girl
Why didn't you just say so I wouldn't have meddles Namjoon . Why didn't you come to talk to me ? "

Namjoon : "I didn't want to burden you and we decided to wait for our career to flourish first. She is younger than me. "

Bang PD : "And now is she still with you?"

Namjoon : "No . We broke up . "

Bang PD: "Seulgi agency called. They want us to confirm the rumours and say you two were dating and that was invasion of your privacy. You kept saying you loved her in the video. "

Namjoon just looked down and cried harder.  Rest understood Seulgi was behind all this but they were really fixed into her clutches she got them good hurting Avu in the process.

Namjoon : "She drugged me . I thought she was Avu. "

Jin came and hugged him and rest hugged him..

Namjoon : "I couldn't protect her . I said I would protect her and I lost her and I broke her.." he sobbed into Jin's chest.

Bang PD came and hugged Namjoon

Bang PD : "It will be okay. We have to beat Seulgi at his own game. Use your IQ to beat her first and then get Avu back. "

Jin : "Put out the statement that Namjoon and Seulgi were dating  and she will dumped by Namjoon within a year. I will find something to ruin her . I promise you that. "

Namjoon : "I will make her regret taking the love of my life away for me. I lost Avu but I will avenge her. " Namjoon said determinately

Jungkook : "You know this will hurt Avu more. " He just looked at him

Namjoon : "I know. But you have to be there for her Kookie. Promise me. "

Jungkook : "I promise Hyung. I will be there for her. "

At Hospital
...................

You woke up again and was surrounded by Ayush, Vishal , Jannat, Jasmine and Uncle Kim and Jinyoung. You took a deep breath seeing Jannat and Jasmine . Ayush thanked you for saving their life and said how he punched Namjoon.

You remembered Namjoon and went for your phone before your Uncle stopped you and saw it all over again and it was like somebody stomped on your heart . Vishal came and hugged you..

Vishal : "Cousin I am sorry I couldn't protect you. "

Avu : "Noone could have protected me from that . "

Avu : "Turn on the news."

Uncle Kim : "Avu you should calm down you just came out of surgery. You didn't know what happened. "

Avu : "I said TURN.THE.NEWS.ON.

Jinyoung turned on the TV

Breaking News :
Big Hit confirmed that RM AND SEULGI were dating from past year and it was an invasion of their privacy . As usual ARMY supports BTS but some are disappointed.  Our Mr. President is taken now ladies and gentleman .