Bonus Chapter - 4

And now the UN General Assembly will be addressed by the Leader who introduced Love Yourself Campaign.

Namjoon : "Hello Everyone , I am Kim Namjoon leader of the group BTS and now the special envoy of our country. We are the one that is called the Welcome generation. Instead of running away from change we incorporate in simple things. These are some things we asked from our ARMY s all over the world.

Taehyung and others showed their findings.

Jin : "We are despite everything that we have gone through this past year thriving. We didn't back down and we keep going forward and that is how we will be living in a world that supports love, change and sustainable development.

Taehyung : "So we will be performing our Permission To Dance today.

( BTS performance)

2 Weeks Later .

Avu was waiting at their backstage of Sofi Stadium. Namjoon was getting ready along with the others and Avu was having her babies Areum and Alia with her.

Joon : "Awww my angels are here for me. " Namjoon came kissing Areum and Alia.

Avu : "Hey I am here too. " You pouted . Since Namjoon got his little ones you were in the sidelines.

Jungkook: Don't worry princess. You got me. " Jungkook back hugged you and kiss your hair .

Namjoon : " Hey, hands off my wife Kook." Namjoon came towards you and Jungkook and Jungkook just twirled you.

Taehyung : "and she has me . Your fault Joon Hyung. How could you ignore our Cheonsa? " Taehyung hugged you

Jimin : "Yeah , I am who ignore such a hot mama. " Jimin wiggled

Avu : "God , I can't breath you guys. Jin Oppa help me. " You squirmed in the hug.

Jin : "God , guys let Namjoon have her otherwise he will drop Alia . " Jin came taking Areum in his hand

Areum : "Dadda is slow. " She scrunched her brows.

Namjoon was swaying Alia.

Avu and the rest burst into laughter.

Namjoon : "Butterfly I am not slow . I was very fast that is why you and your sister are here. " He gave Areum a kiss on cheek

Avu, Yoongi , Jungkook : "NAMJOON , you dimple monster. " You grabbed Areum's ear and then Namjoon lifted you

Areum : "Dadda is fast? " She raised her eyebrows.

Jungkook was playing with Alia smiling at the two people he cared about .

Areum : "Uncle Kookie loves Alia more. Is she more pretty than me? " Areum asked sadly.

Others stopped laughing and Avu and Jungkook locked eyes. Jungkook was closest to Alia after Jin and Yoongi. Their bond was like Father and Daughter. Jungkook gave Alia to Avu and crouched down to Areum

Jungkook : Areum aah, my butterfly. You are the prettiest for Uncle Jeon but Alia is your sister , and Uncle Jeon should love what Areum loves right. Do you love your sister? . He crouched down and asked .

Areum : "I love Alia. She is like Koya. " Areum giggled

Jungkook : "So uncle Jeon should love what Areum loves right? " Jungkook questioned again

Areum nodded

Jungkook: "Uncle Jeon loves you most Areum. Okay ? " Jungkook picked up Areum.

Namjoon : "I never thought our Maknae would be such a dad to Areum. He acts so mature when she is around and then like a child at the same time. " He whispered to you.

Avu : "He loves her. That is why I wanted him to be the Godfather for Areum . He deserves it. " Avu smiled.

Avu : "Namjoon I am so much proud of you. Thank you for being my Home . Thank you for giving me this little family. " You tipped on your toes and kissed him..

Namjoon : "I love you Avu. " Namjoon kissed you back

Areum : "Dadda and Momma mixing Saliva.Ewww. " Areum scrunched her nose.

Other bursted laughing and you hid in Namjoon chest.

Namjoon : "It's a good thing she thinks that. Boys will be away from her. " Namjoon smirked.

At The Stage
BTS after concert Namjoon announcement

Namjoon : "So I want our ARMY to know. I became a father a month back. I am thankful that ARMY supports us. My wife Avantika, Srijan I was obsessed to do one song with her 6 years back. But now she is the reason I write song . I want you all to be loved and I want to be a better man everyday because of you. So you and my daughters could be proud of me.
I dedicate this song to my wife and my daughters. "

( Namjoon song)

Avu smiled and ran to the stage kissing his husband and the ARMY was their to support her. After the song .

Namjoon : "I love you Kim Avantika . " Namjoon kissed you like those romantic comedies.

Avu : "I love you too Kim Namjoon. "