Life Goes On.

You guys enjoyed your rides at the amusement park. 3 weeks passed with all the little mishaps and your mysterious rendezvous with Namjoon. You were in a happy bubble. Hyunji wanted to visit you so much but you always said you were with your uncle and went back to India for the time being.

Everything was going well. You collaborated with BTS on the title track of Be. Then on Telepathy and Zero o Clock with the Vocal line. They all gave you credits and you were not in the music video just your voice were.

3 weeks Later

.........................

You were again busy in the cafe and university while BTS in new promotions of album BE.

Hyunji : "You vanished for a month and then I saw you with that pianist date and then you disappeared again."

Avu : "Well I went to India?"

Hyunji : "Whatever you didn't even call me ?"

Avu : "I was recovering Hyunji . I told you. Don't you have any ARMY News for me. I bet they kept you occupied. "

Hyunji : "I do have . They have collaborated with that Indian artist Srijan. She sang few songs in the album but still we don't know how she looks like. She was in Korea and performed with some Cover artist of Enhypen then scandal boomed and then she vanished and now she has collaborated with BTS. " She said in one breath

Avu : "Okay..you and your BTS. " You said nonchalantly

Hyunji : "One day I am gonna make you an ARMY."

Avu : "Keep trying honey " You cooed.

Both of you giggled and went on with your day .

At Moonlight Cafe.

......
..
Jeongsan : Who graced us today. Avantika Shi . Your Borahae cupcakes are a hit . Glad you could join back.."

You bowed 90 degrees and thanked him stating you came with all the new recipes

2 months Later

Your friendship with Bangtan became stronger with you and RM spending sneaking around your place and JK surprising you out of the blue always. They were busy in promotions.

Life Goes On debuted on Billboard Hot 100 and BTS has interviews and performance packed all over . You were seeing less of less. BTS was in US appearing on James Corden interview.

James Corden : "You released an Album BE. That is not in a story line of BTS universe. "

RM : "Yeah. It's a special album that we released for ARMY."

James : "My mochi boy . What is the best part about it ? "

Jimin : "We actually expressed ourselves most authentically I would say. "

James : "You also collaborated with Srijan. She is a well known ARMY and she sang parts in few of your songs."

JK : "Yeah she did . It was really hard getting her but ARMY can't say no to us you see."

James : "Jin what do you think about the album."

Jin : "Well I can say it will touch your soul. We made it for Army. We worked from scratch on this album talking opinion from all ARMY and involving an ARMY for collaboration. I hope they can see our sincerety .

James : Yoongi. What is the future behold ?

Yoongi : "Maybe Grammy? "

Interview ended with BTS performing life goes on your parts were left on there.