Bonus Chapter 2

It's been 6 months that you came back to Korea. However there was some hate at you and Namjoon relation being revealed but you being the head conglomerate was something they knew they couldn't mess with. ARMY supported you after figuring out that you were the Srijan as well. You came clean. You wanted to work on your dream of being an author and enjoy the Domestic life.

You were waiting to get back at the your house in the the Hannam Hill, you wanted to be close to the boys so you took the penthouse above. You wanted to be in a cozy place instead of those mansions and Namjoon was happy. The wedding still didn't happen after the great proposal as soon your water broke and you were rushed to the hospital. You were waiting in the nursery putting Areum to the sleep. The engagement ring still on your finger.

The boys had to go to record and Namjoon insisted to stay but you sent him. He rarely left your side and you realised he was living a dream to be a Dad. He was quite the sexiest dad in the whole world to Areum and he was a good daddy to you too.

You were looking at Areum still reminiscing everything when you realised a hand snake your waist and face down to your shoulders with his chin on it.

Namjoon : "Oh I missed you. Did she fall asleep already? " He sighed

Avu : "Yeah, I can wake her up for you if you want. " you turned around

He shook his head " Let her sleep. I can't help but think I am the luckiest man alive. We created that Avu. She is perfect. You are perfect. Thank you for coming to me. I love you. " He said kissing you on lips capturing your senses.

Avu : "I love you Namjoon. I would always come back to you. " You kissed him back

You didn't have sex in those months as you were cleared by the doctor late for the same due to the complications you faced in your pregnancy.

Namjoon kissed you and lifted you towards the bedroom .

[Start of Mature Content]
....

Namjoon : "I want you so bad. I love you so much . " He growled capturing you in a feverish kiss.

You kissed with same vigorous zeal and within a few minutes you both were in your birthday suit. Namjoon trailed his lips worshipping every part of your body until you became one.

His member and your center have been in a beautiful rhythm. The minute who both released was a pure bliss. Namjoon slid outside you and rolled off.

Namjoon : "I wish I could marry you right now . " He said kissing you again

Avu : "Then do it. " You breathed into the kiss..

Namjoon : "Okay. " He said

Avu : "Okay ." You smiled

10 mins Later.
.........................

You both were knocking at the door of the boys with Areum in your arms still in his night suit and you and Namjoon were in your Koya pajamas.

Jin : "What the Fu....Fudge ..are you doing in the middle of night? It's 3 am Joon and Avu. " He said realising Areum was there . He leapt taking her from room

Jin : "Oh my God. Is she sick ? Do you need a ride to the hospital. Wait let me calm ambulance. " He said checking her forehead and panicking

Avu ; "Oh oppa , she is okay. Everything is okay nobody is sick. " You said calming him down

Jin gave 'then why the hell you were beating doors as a maniac. ' look

Namjoon : "Hyung , we want to get married. " He said