Power

A/N :

Above video is dedicated to all the beautiful strong women and I want this chapter for my character to feel powerful. I hope you guys like it..

6 hours earlier....
............................................................

Bangtan POV
.......................

Seulgi kept coming over for Namjoon and Jin and others were unwelcoming to her but Namjoon had to do what she says so he acted like he cares about her waiting for her to slip up. However he said he needs time to forgive her and Seulgi complied believing Namjoon as he was just 'Bewitched' by a foreigner. Seulgi left and everyone was sitting contemplating what to do.

Jin : "I can't take her . It's been a week and I wanna choke her to death. "

Yoongi : "Don't we all..but we have nothing against her. "

Tae : "Avu won't speak to us. She didn't even came to the apartment. "

Jimin : "She needs to heal Tae. It's all messed up. "

Hobi : "Where is Jungkook? "

Namjoon : "He said his brother is in town so he went to dinner with him. Avu is not talking to him too. I am out of the question obviously. I just want to know she is okay. "

Jungkook then came .
Jungkook : "Well it's difficult but she will be okay. Why do we have to be so nice to the bitch again? "

Hobi : "Language ."

Jin : "Well it's not wrong to call Seulgi a bitch but JK no cursing in this house. "

Yoongi : "We are waiting for her to slip up and we are acting nice so she could put her guard down. ."

Tae : "We have a new comeback next year . "

Namjoon : "We have to focus on that. It's just so messed up and dating Seulgi. I hate her . "

Jin came to RM and rubbed his arms

Jin : "Well she hates us right now and we are doing it to protect her Joon. Time will heal it . Trust me . "

JK gulped

JK : "Yes Hyung . She is strong she will be okay. "

He then went and turned on the TV .

Namjoon : "Why do you wanna watch TV right now?" He frowned

JK : "I just want to watch something I am depressed with everybody moping and crying . So Friends? "

Jin : "Okay. "

However when JK opened there was SBS News .

"Reporter " : BREAKING NEWS : "The Heiress of Kim Corporation is finally revealing herself today. She has been working behind the scenes from past 7 years and today the CEO Mr. Jeongmin Kim confirmed about Heiress taking her birth right.

Avu's Uncle Face came up.

Namjoon : "Isn't that Avu's Uncle?. Don't change the channel.

Reporter 2 : "Yes . Her existence was in speculation for quite a while now . The Hidden Heiress but we never got a glimpse of her. Within 7 years she has made her business and company grow more than 400 percent then its initial value. "

Reporter 3 : "Yes Everyone . We are entering but nobody is here . Where is She. ?"

Uncle Kim take the Mike .