Bonus Chapter 1

It has been a month . The boys were staying with you including Vishal. Your due date was coming close and Namjoon didn't leave your side even a single date. You decided to be admitted into hospital a week before .

It was one morning when you woke up with a smell that was what your dad cooked....

Avu : "Dad.. ". You woke up with the smell. The food was really going to your mind. "

You looked beside your bed and didn't find Namjoon. You got scared as you never woke up without him. He did hurt you in the past although he was making up to you but you always woke up to him.

Avu : "JOONIE. " You shouted and wailed

All the boys came running towards you.

Jin : "What happened Avu ? Are you okay ? . He worriedly comes to you to soothe you

Avu : "Joonie is not here. He left . " You cried .

Jungkook : "Oh god. You scared us . He is just in the kitchen cooking you something. " He rubbed his temples and sat beside you.

Avu : "You are lying. He will burn kitchen to the ground. Jin Oppa won't let him in there. " You sniffed ...

Jin : "Well Yoongi and Vishal are supervising him and he won't burn it to the ground. He has been practicing for you. " He soothingly calmed you ..

Avu : "I wanna see him . " You said wiping your tears.

Tae : "First get changed Cheonsa. You haven't brushed your teeth yet. " He sighed .

Avu : "I smell bad. He won't love me anymore " You covered your mouth and muffled your cry again.

Hobi and Jimin glared at Taehyung for making you crying.

Hobi : "No no sweetheart. You don't smell bad. Tae Shutup. " He cooed you.

Avu : "I don't know why I am so emotional it's not something to cry about. " You said with tears falling your face.

Jin : "Honey , donseang you are pregnant. It's pregnancy hormones. It's alright . Don't worry . We all are here okay. Namjoon is here. " He caressed your back .

You kept on weeping. As why Namjoon wasn't here.

Jungkook came and took you to washroom. He asked Audrey to come and she helped you change.

Jimin : "You will be surprised. Don't cry everything is fine my angel. "

You sadly smiled .

In kitchen you saw Namjoon Yoongi and Vishal . You sat on the table Hobi helped you.  You looked at Namjoon.  He saw you and was pale as you were looking like you cried a waterfall. He came rushing to you

Namjoon : "What Happened? Why were you crying? Are you okay ? Is it something with Butterfly? . He asked you in panic

Jungkook : "Hold on lover boy. One question at a time. " He tried to calm down Namjoon

Namjoon glared at him..

Avu : "I woke up and you weren't there I thought you left me. " You said tear forming again in your eyes.

Namjoon wiped your tears and kissed you.

Everybody were like in between aww and ewww...

After he broke the kiss.

Namjoon : "I wanted to cook something for you. I would never leave you ever. I love you. I am so sorry. I should have been there . " He pressed his foreheads to yours and then hugged you being careful of your belly.

Avu : "I am sorry I trust you. I don't know why I became like this crying mess over something like that. " You smiled at him

Avu : "So what are you cooking and how is the kitchen still standing? You smiled back

Yoongi and Vishal laughed and so did the others

Tae : "That was a good burn. You are learning from Yoongi Hyung. "He said

Yoongi : "She is my sis ofcourse she will have better comebacks. " He gave his gummy smile .

Namjoon kissed your forehead

Namjoon : " Let me get you something to eat alright. "

You nodded

He came with Aloo Ka Paratha ( Potato stuffed Bread) the way he plated was exactly like your Dad

He came with Aloo Ka Paratha ( Potato stuffed Bread) the way he plated was exactly like your Dad. He made it for your mom whenenver he wanted as your mom loved his cooking.

You looked at Namjoon.

Avu : "It's look just like my dad got my mom and me breakfast. How did you know ?" . You said being emotional again

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck .

Namjoon : "Well I took Indian cooking classes when you left and Vishal, Jin and Yoongi Hyung  trained me throughout this month. " He said

Yoongi : "He burned a few hundreds and almost set kitchen on fire thrice but we finally succeeded today. " He smirked

Vishal and Jin laughed their hearts out so did the others

Vishal : "Di Namjoon was an Asshole but he really put a lot of efforts for you. " He said coming towards you he tried to take the Paratha but you slapped his hand away..

Avu : "He made it for me. Hands off . " You glared

Jimin : "Okay No one touches food of a pregnant woman.."

Namjoon : "Taste it now . " He asked nervously..

You took a bite and a sip of your tea . You smiled at the memories . It tasted just like that it bring back all the beautiful memories.

You looked at Namjoon

Avu : " I love you Namjoon . I am so sorry I didn't trust you." You cried ..

Namjoon : "Hey hey. I love you and Butterfly and I will earn your trust back I will never hurt you. I love you Okay. " He cooed you and fed you.

Jin coughed ...

Avu: "You all can taste too.." you smiled

Namjoon : "I have made for them . Jungkook set the table . I am going to feed my future wife breakfast. "

You gasped .

Avu : "What?"

Namjoon : "If you see at the side.  There is a diamond ring with your and mine initial engraved. So Avantika Singh and Kim Haneul will you marry me and official make me part of your life.?"

Everybody started flowering roses over you and Namjoon got on his knees kissing your stomach ...

Avu : "Yes Mr. President A 100 times yes. "

Namjoon kissed you hard .

Everyone hugged you ....

You were finally getting your happy ending with the love of your life, your bias and being proposed by Namjoon's cooked aloo ka paratha...