A Brand New Day

Bangtan POV

Namjoon didn't sleep all night . He texted you and you told him to leave you alone and sort it with them first. Jin banged your door but you didn't let him in . Hobi was sitting with Namjoon. Jin was pacing left and right and then decided enough was enough.

He banged on every one and shouted .

Jin : "If any of you brats ever cared about Namjoon and Avu you will get your ass out of your head come here and talk like a man. This is not how I raised you. " He almost yelled in such a way that even Yoongi came outside .

Namjoon : "Hyung . "

Jin : "Shut up. You did what you had to do . Now speak. I am still pissed at you. " He turned to the four creatures in front of him .

Jin : "We will talk and only then you are allowed to move if you move a little finger and open your mouth before I say so you will loose your fucking head. "

Yoongi : "Jin Hyung."

Jin : "I said you will talk when I am done . Sit the fuck down all of you. Namjoon come here. " He glared and actually Bangtan was shivering under Jin case

Jin turned to Namjoon and then turned to all of them

Jin : "I understand you all feel hurt and betrayed by Namjoon. He is a brother and he kept dating Avu a secret. And yes I know Yoongi you are protective of her but so am I and so is Hobi. Namjoon could never hurt her and I trust him. You shouldn't have raised your hand. Avu cried all night and refuses to come out of her room "

Yoongi took a deep breath and swept the tear away . He looked at Namjoon and bowed

Yoongi : "I am sorry Joonie. It's just she is like my little sister and I acted violently. You are an idol and she is a student, foreign one at that and people and media won't be kind to her. But if you love her I support you. " He came and hugged Namjoon.

The. Jin turned to Maknae line

Jin : "Tae , Jimin and Jungkook. I know all three of you have crush on Avu. You never leave a chance to flirt with her. But signs were always there and you were too stupid to see. Has she ever looked at you the way she looks at Namjoon. ? "

They looked down and Namjoon was shocked.

Namjoon : "If I knew you liked her I wouldn't have pursue her. I wouldn't hurt you guys . "

JK : "We know Hyung . It hurts that I am her best friend and she didn't tell me and she cried because of me. " He started sobbing

Tae : "I didn't see how I reacted . I am sorry Hyung I hurt you and I hurt her . You two dating is your business and I shouldn't have made you feel less.."

Jimin : "I am sorry Hyung .. I will apologize to Avu . Shit I shouldn't have said those things. "

Namjoon went and hugged them..

Namjoon : "It's okay she understands I understand but you were harsh on her. Especially you Yoongi. She treats you as a older brother and you told her she is a disappointment. "

Yoongi nodded .

Jin then smiled. 

Jin : "Okay now. We are going to Avu and you are going to apologize. Are we fucking clear and Namjoon if I see her cry because of you and if you ever hurt her I will break your bones and feed it to crows and you wouldn't be able to write songs or even wash your hands by yourself by pooping . "

Yoongi : "Yeah. "

Hobi : "Okay Jin Hyung he gets the picture. Let's go to Avu. "

Jin : "Go get change and Namjoon go to her and no funny business. "