Inner Demons

You however promised Bangtan that you will visit them for dinner but then you looked at the day was tomorrow. You had to prepare for your mom and dad's memorial. It will be via Video call as you can't be in India for the same. For your mom. You finished with Jeongsan and texted your uncle to pick you up from Cafe

You seemed texting Jin would be the best idea as he is the eldest and they already questioned yours and JK relationship so you texted Jin

Your and Jin texts
................................

[We are thinking of tteokbeoki and rice . Are you okay with it ]

[Jin Oppa . Mianhe]

[Why? What happened?]

[I won't be able to make it today]

[Why ? All okay]

[Yes Oppa. My friend had an emergency. I won't be in Seoul. Please let the boys know it to . I will make it up to you when I come back ]

[Arasseo . I will tell them. Take care Avu aah]

[Okay Oppa.
I gotta go.
My phone might
not be reachable.
Tell Kookie. 😊]

[

Have a safe and
Happy Journey Avu😊🌸🚆]

Your POV

Your uncle came and pick you up. He brought extra clothes as you didn't have anything prepared for your mom memorial service . He took care of it. You said you will be preparing food for tomorrow. You were crying whole ride and cursing yourself as you forgot. Your uncle and yours relation was hard to explain. He took care of you but you being an introvert and loner couldn't come to rely on it. Nobody could calm you down when you became a wailing mess on the day .

10 September 2015. You lost everything. Your best friend, your ARMY partner Your cooking buddy , Your library partner. Your piano partner. You sang and Srijan was in memory of your parents. You were embodiment of everything your parents was good and bad. That's why you hate yourself as everything you do reminds you that it is because of you they aren't here and this day you can't get out of it.

Uncle Kim. : Avu Aaaah. . Calm down . Noona wouldn't wanna see you this way right .

Avu : "I am trying. " 'you sniffled.

Uncle Kim : "What will you make for her tomorrow ? " He diverted you from the topic.

Avu : "Everything. I will cook everything she likes. " You said with determination . Your voice was hoarse.

You both reached Ilsan that night. It was an overnight journey. You couldn't go with train as you feel suffocated in subways. You rather prefer walks or cabs or bicycling. It was a long night. After completing the memorial service you asked your uncle to leave you alone. You reached Ilsan lake park.

Ilsan was a beautiful city . Especially the lake park area where you have heard of the flower festival. You have heard from your mom that there was so many beautiful flora's there and their flower festival was one of a kind your mother used to say. You thought next time you will come you will ride along.