Awake

It was a beautiful day today. The duvet of red ,orange and blue shined upon you from your window opening your eyes. You checked the time it was 4 AM. You just sat on your window for a while seeing the sun coming out of its spot behind the trees. You still can't believe all of that ever happened.
You went to washroom and bathed. It was a chilly morning but most of your life you have stayed in that whether as Dehradun is a hill station in India so you didn't mind. Once you came out. You saw no one was outside.

You didn't knew what to do. As you haven't really been here a lot . Your phone you looked at it . You thought of checking your work and doing your assignments first as you will ask Jin Oppa when he wakes up.  As per you he is only one who wakes up first. Since they don't have anything scheduled for this week. They are supposed to be him.  They told you at dinner.

It was 6 :00 AM. Jin woke up and see a light coming from Namjoon side of room. He thought leader is never awake at this moment . He went to the side and saw that it was coming from Avu room. Actually the room Avu was staying in was JungKook's room . For her sake he moved his stuff to Jimin and J Hope room happily. Avu didn't knew that . Some of JK stuff were already in the closet. As last night she didn't explore that much.

Jin knocked on her door.

Jin : Avu . You didn't sleep

Avu : I did Sleep Oppa. Good Morning. I was doing assignments

Jin : Are you done ?

Avu : Yep I am. What are you going to do ?

Jin : I am going to prepare breakfast. What would you like to it?

Avu : I want pancakes . Can I come and help you?

Jin : Okay Donseang. Come .

You chirped and came out .

Jin knew you were a good cook

Jin : "I was thinking of making blueberry and egg Pancakes. "

Avu : "Okay

You were making mixing the ingredients of blueberry in one and Jin was dealing with egg one. 

When he was done he was flipping pancakes like a pro

Jin : " Avu ?"

Avu : ",Yes?"

Jin: "How do you make a Pancake Smile ?"

Avu : "What?"

Jin : "How do you make a Pancake Smile ?"

You thought of a minute. Your intelligent brain couldn't understand that how a food item could smile.

Avu : "I don't know Oppa."

Jin : "You butter him up." Jin showing the butter knife and putting butter on stack of pancakes and started with her signature windshield Wiper laugh.

You were dumbfounded and started laughing.

Avu : "Oh my God Oppa. Did you just make a dad joke about Pancake ? "

Jin : "Yeah hehehehe. " he kept laughing.

Your eyes watered with laughter.  You turned to wash your hands and took a napkin to wipe your tears.

Joon : What happened this morning. Omg Pancakes.

You turned around and was stunned. Namjoon was there but literally in a pair of boxers . He didn't remember you being home so he just came out. His tanned toned abs and his veiny hands are too hot to handle for you. You were ogling him. As an ARMY you knew you wouldn't see him this shirtless but then your eyes connected with him and his eyes grew wide and he screamed.

'RM is in front of me . God he looks much much better than Hritik Roshan. I bet even he doesn't have such abs. No doubt Jungkook was amazed when he first saw him. I mean look at him. He is a snack to be devoured. ' Avu thought about his Indian film industry actor and then JK revelation of Jimmy Fallon show of how he met RM and how RM said he was just like this.  You were squealing inside and forgot how to breathe at the sight of the Greek god in front of you. Your all senses got Awakening of the life

Jin : ",Yaah Kim Namjoon put some clothes on.  There is a lady in the house. "

Namjoon registered what just happened and ran to his room dropping the phone he had in his hand and it cracked.

Jin : "Aish this leader of mine. Avu aah. "

You were still in a trance .

Jin : "Avu aah ." He moved his hand to and fro in front of your face. "

You didn't bulge.

Then Jin smacked your head

Avu : "Ouch. Oppa ." You whined

Jin : "Where were you. ? You spaced out. Make rest of the pancakes. I will handle the kid. "

You nodded. Jin thought it's best not to make the situation awkward but he need to talk to the leader  and update him that he added one more thing into his list of Destruction

Namjoon POV

Oh my God. How could I go out there. Srijan is here. She saw me like this.  How am I going to face. She seemed like she liked it. God Namjoonah who are you kidding. She looked so pretty in the morning. That white oversized t shirt suits her.  Stop it Namjoon . You are the leader. Be mindful of your actions and apologize to her.

Till then he heard the room open. Namjoon changed into a hoodie and sweat pants

Jin : "What were you doing like that ! Do you have any idea how shocked that girl was. You know it better you idiot."

Joon : "I forgot that Avu was staying with us. "

Jin : " How could you. It's Srijan Namjoon . And you dropped your phone.."

Joon : "No... Aish. Sorry Hyung "

Jin : "Apologize to her .I have to tell other boys too so they don't keep coming out like you did.  "

Joon nodded and waited in his room to come out at last. He was bottling up the courage to face you as a leader.