Pain

It's been a week that you came to the new mansion in city of Busan. Today was the press conference. Ayushman asked to stay but you told him you will be fine and he should keep Jannat and Jasmine safe. Jinyoung's family you also sent them to Hawai till the situation is better as you knew you were gonna stir a lot of trouble in Korea .

You didn't went to your apartment and neither got anything from there.  You spoke to your teachers and told them you are ready to give all the exams online so they should consider it . Your degree was still in the name of Avantika Singh but they also kept it with the name of Kim Haneul which your Uncle was doing behind your back. You were sort of greatful for the same. Having two names and three lives. You were confused by the persona . You were Srijan the cover artist, the ARMY musician, you were Avantika the Child prodigy and former owner of Singh Corporation and and your NGOs, you were Haneul handling Kim Corporation with your uncle throughout the years.

When you came to Korea you just wanted to be a writer.  You wanted to tell stories but life didn't go your way and it wasn't your fault. For 7 years you blamed yourself for your parents death. You were caught in a lie and all because of something like Money and Power. You would have given up everything if they have asked. You lost your love , family and a piece of you that you will never get back.

Only one single hope was growing inside of you , that made you certain that you want to fight for your unborn child like your mom always did for you. You were gonna pay people who took things away from you thousand times fold.

You were looking out the window when Jinyoung came with donuts putting it in front of you.

You looked at him and then the doughnuts

Avu : "I am not hungry. " You looked at it and then ignored.

Jinyoung :"I know you aren't but you haven't eaten anything since morning. " He placed again

Avu : "I don't feel like eating. " You just stared out of the window . .

Jinyoung turned you and put one donut in front of your phase.

Jinyoung : "Jannat's Butterfly is hungry and you don't wanna feed her. "

You looked at him and then at your belly. You looked at Jinyoung and then took it from him.

Avu :"Ummm these are not bad. I am only eating for Butterfly . " You munched slowly

Jinyoung : "Yes you are . "

You took the box and finished 4 donuts , then handed it to Jinyoung. He giggled .

Avu : "What ??? Butterfly was more hungry then I thought. " You frowned

Jinyoung : "I am sure it was. " He smiled

You took a deep breath. If things were okay Namjoon would be the one to tend to you not some guy you didn't knew a week before .

Jinyoung : "I am sorry Ms. Kim. I know I didn't help your situation. "