City Of Love

It was October finally and you were ready to go surprise your boys. BTS has your heart and you coming out as Srijan was the biggest thing. You still didn't say anything about who is your bias and said OT7 all the time. You were excited to meet Namjoon. It's been months since you met any of your friends. As usual Hyunji was gushing over them and once you both attended their concerts she was adamant on making you an ARMY.

Break started so you came to Cafe to ask for a leave .

Mr. Lee : So you need leave for 10 days. Where are you going?

Avu : "India" I have some work over there .

Mr. Lee :  Okay no problem . Jeongsan and you managed to make great sales today so it's alright Avu aah. And Hyunji is like my daughter so as your friend you are too .

Avu : "Thank you for your words Mr. Lee . Hyunji is really lucky to have you as your Appa."

You packed your bags and called Ayushmaan telling him you will be there.  After 10 hours of journey you were standing at Paris airport with your luggage. Ayush send someone to pick you up and you went to the venue . It was still a week from BTS concert. They won't be here you think and you want to prepare everything. Once you reached the hotel..

 Once you reached the hotel

(Shangri La Hotel . This is where you will stay and Aayushman's wedding will take place)

Aayush came forward and hugged you by swirling you around . You giggled at his altime action . Jasmine was coming behind him holding Jannat and gave you a smile

Avu : "Chip put me down.  I came from a 10 hour flight and you are going to make me puke. "

Ayush : "Ew not the reaction I was expecting . " He put you down making a face that says how disgusting you sound.

You turned toward Jasmine . She came and hugged you. Jannat opened her eyes and squealed

Jannat : "Mint " and giggled

Avu : "Oh my little Heartbeat. I missed you too ." you took her from Jasmine arms as she came to you .

Jasmine : "Finally I get to meet you. Jannat and Ayushmaan won't stop talking about you. Thanks for going as his date.  "

Avu : "I understand that Jasmine . You asked me too. I still don't understand why you don't want people to know you guys are together and are getting married. He should show you off honestly. ,"

Jasmine : " Avantika you know the amount of a public eye he is in. We all don't want Jannat to experience all that . She should grow up like a normal child not constantly in the shadows of Camera . You and Ayush know how cruel they can get. "

Avu : "That's true but me being seeing as his date was enough. By the way let's prepare for the wedding. "

Jasmine : "Avu can I ask you something? "