Traitor

You were hanging out with Namjoon and then you heard a knock and it was Sejin . You shifted from there and moved. Sejin came in and talked to Namjoon .

Sejin : " we need to talk. "

Namjoon nodded

Joon : "Tell me Hyung.  "

Sejin : "is there something going on between you and Avantika ? "

Joon : "No there is not.. She is Srijan and a friend that's it. "

Sejin : "I can see that you love her Namjoon . It's obvious. "

Namjoon : "She is a friend Hyung . She collaborated with us and good musician . You knew I had to get her. "

Sejin : "But the deal was to make her trust you not to make her fall for you. You can fuck her that is it . You can't date her . Your career is in jeopardy with dating a foreign University student . "

Namjoon : "I know that and I am not dating her. I befriended her only cause I knew she was Srijan. It was all part of the plan.  "

Sejin : "I don't believe you. You two aren't just fuck buddies I can see that. "

Namjoon : "She is only in my life cause she has a good and tight pussy to fuck . I am not loving anyone Hyung . Now if you are done with this K DRAMA shit then get out ." He clenched his jaw.

The glass you had dropped to the floor Namjoon turned around and he realised you heard everything but he couldn't go behind you . Sejin stood to help . You showed your finger indicating with him to stop.

Avu : "Sejin Oppa . Namjoon is right. We do just fuck each other when we want and I wouldn't date an idol and get stoned by ssaengs.  I have better goals. "

Looking at Namjoon you just smiled and said coming to him

Avu : "We should stop fucking each other now.  I am bored with the way you fuck me anyway ." Your hand were bleeding with the glass and you left from there.

Namjoon ran to your apartment as soon as Sejin left and you were crying your heart out . He came inside trying to apologize.

You locked yourself and told him to fuck off. .

Bangtan came back home and saw Namjoon thrashing his room . Jin came asking what happened and Namjoon told him and started crying that you broke up with him.  Jin slapped him

Jin : "How dare you to say those things about her ? " He fumed

Namjoon : "I didn't mean anything I just wanted Sejin Hyung to get off my back and she heard that I approached her for being Srijan only . She doesn't want to see him. She won't even listen to me Hyung . "

Jungkook : "Avu is not at her place . She texted she won't be back tonight. Hyung what have you done . " He looked at Namjoon disappointed.

Tae : "Hyung you went too far . "

Yoongi punched Namjoon

Yoongi : "I told you not to hurt her. She is not a bloody commodity. She could deal with others but you are supposed to love her Namjoon and not degrade her. "

Namjoon nodded :"I am going to find her. "

Jimin : "We all are coming . This is insane. "

Your POV
..................

Hyunji invited you for drinks and this time you decided you should drink your sorrow away. You were there downing shots by shots . Hyunji became friends with Tae so she told them where you were. You poured your heart out to her and she said she was upset but she forgave you saying you are her best friend .