Chapter Eleven - Denver' POV

Denver

Denver

How the fuck am I supposed to compose myself now? This little girl is lying above me showing off her cleavage filled with my marks. The marks I gave her earlier in the morning is enough for my d*ck to stand up. I feel like a stupid f*cking paedophile for wanting her this way. She seems to be naive but that can be an act, I don't know. I just know that it's unhealthy for me to want her like this. She isn't my mate. The ring on my finger bears the sad memory of what her father had taken away from me. I am going to take everything from her too. Starting from her innocence to her will to live. A little movement snaps me out of thoughts, 'the little rabbit is trying to get off', with her eyes down on my chest, flaming red cheeks. How cute!
Wait what the fuck am I thinking, calling her cute, she is an enemy my wolf barks at me and the vampire inside of me wants her to bare her neck so we can have her sweet blood. He had been wanting to drink from her ever since he smelled her. We haven't tasted innocent blood in a long time and Petal here is the most innocent one we have ever encountered. 'Soon we will drink from her neck' I try to bargain with my vampire. I hold her down by the waist because I can and I like this position way too much to let her go. How red can this girl get? geez I am not even fully naked yet and she is behaving this way, what will she do when she sees me fully naked?

"Please let go, it hurts", she mutters with tears in her eyes.

I realize I am holding her too tight. That sure is gonna leave marks on her buttery skin. I would love to see her with marks every day. She will look cute wearing my marks and handprints. I finally decide to let her go not because I want to, but because it's getting too hard for me to handle myself. She quickly gets up. The front of her crop top and jeans is soaked and her nipples are poking through the fabric, little bit of her hair have fallen out of her bun and her little cross locket has gone between her breasts.

 The front of her crop top and jeans is soaked and her nipples are poking through the fabric, little bit of her hair have fallen out of her bun and her little cross locket has gone between her breasts