Chapter Thirteen

Denver

Denver

Denver wanted to kiss the little nymph in front of him so bad, but he refrained from doing so. He will never kiss her, no matter how tempting her lips may seem, no matter how delicious her mouth and tongue maybe.
She was so busy cooking, cooking for him. She can make any food delicious, no doubt in that. He approached her slowly, she looked so breathtaking cooking dinner for him and humming to herself. He wished that they met in different circumstances, he wished that she was his mate. He shook that thought away as soon as it came into his mind. How could not he think like that? Moon Goddess had already blessed him with a mate and this girl's father took her away. Thinking that he grabbed Petals' hips harshly from behind and turned her around. Petal who was busy cooking got scared and dropped the spoon from her hand. Petal looked up to see Denvers' angry face and clenched jaw. His deep blue eyes had swirls of black around them. Black meant he was angry. Petal gulped and that didn't get unnoticed by Denver. He noticed the flowers on her neck, on her wrist. Her nose and cheek were red from staying in the sun. Denver was so lost in her. So much innocence, so much purity so much devotion only for him to ruin.

Her long baggy white shirt, which looked old and too big for her only added to her innocence and beauty more

"You weren't ready for me", Denver finally broke the silence. His voice caused Petal's heart to somersault.

"I...Ummm... I am sorry", Petal's voice quivered.

"You are always sorry, always crying, always apologizing, always making me angry, what should I do with you Petal hmm? 'You are always making me horny, making me aroused, making me want to do dirty things to you' he wanted to add.

"I promise I'll be a good girl! I'll never give you a chance to complain again, I will be good I will... I will do as you say, I am sorry", Petal started babbling between her cries. She was scared of getting hit, scared of getting starved. So far alpha Denver had treated her good, at least better than alpha Rafael, and Petal didn't want that to change.

"You will be a καλό κορίτσι [good girl]? You will do as I say?" Denver asked sensually, his voice going deep.

"Yes, of course, alpha", Petal answered lowering her eyes.