Chapter Nineteen

Silence, there was pin drop silence in the living room

Silence, there was pin drop silence in the living room. Roxanne, Dakota's runt mate who doesn't have a wolf,  was choking the king of the wolves. Her hands were glowing yellow and eyes blazing anger. Demious and Dakota stood there like statues. Dahlia came down hearing the crashing sound. Dakota came back to his senses and rushed towards his mate. His silent and meek mate was different now. What happened that caused her to be angry?

"Roxy, stop this!", Dakota ordered his mate.

"No I am not going to stop, this bastard deserves death after what he have done with Petal!", Roxy growled.

Dakota was now understanding the matter. Did his brother really did something wrong with the girl? Was his brother that evil? Now was not a time to think. Dakota grabbed both of Roxy's hand and hugged her.

"You can't kill him Roxy. He is half vampire remember?", he tried to bargain.

"I want kill his wolf, let's see than he will not be the mighty Alpha King anymore", Roxy spat disgust obvious on her tone.

Dakota rubbed her back and tried to sooth her. That seemed to be working.

"Calm down love, we will discuss about it".

Roxanne calmed down but someone else was ready to blow the whole mansion. Their ego was hurt by a little woman. Denver stood up sucked in some needed air. His head was spinning. Roxanne sure knew how to throw people.

"Dakota put your bitch in a leash or else don't blame me for making you mateless" Denver grumbled.

Dakota looked at him and rolled his eyes. Roxanne looked up from her mates neck and glared at Denver.

"You have the audacity to call me a bitch, when you are the dog here who likes to bite little girls".

Denver was now speechless. "What are you trying to say woman? You know that I can punish you fro trying to kill me. The council will want you dead", Denver said smirking.

"Oh right, but they won't touch me when they get to know that you sexually abused a sixteen year old girl, that too a human", Roxanne encountered.

Denver's eyes widened, "I did not do such a thing!".

Roxy glared at him and noticed Petal standing far away. She went to Petal and dragged her to the middle. She pulled her sweater down a little bit. Dahlia gasped at the scene before her. Uncle Demious was shocked and Dakota couldn't believe what he was watching.

"Explain this bastard, tell us what are these?", Roxy was ready to beat up Denver.

"She got them from someone else, I am not in the house all the time I don't know with whom she whores around", Denver answered.

Not an ounce of guilt in his face. Petal's heart ached, she didn't whore around, Alpha Denver did this to her. Roxanne was about to jump on Denver again but Dakota held her on place.