Chapter Thirty Nine

The mansion was busy

The mansion was busy. Everyone was hustling around the house like crazy, Dahlia, Ric, Dex and Dakota everyone was trying to do their assisted task perfectly while Petal was breaking sweat in the kitchen. She didn't complain though, this is the first time she will be feeding so many people. She had done half of the work the previous day, just to make sure everything goes perfectly.

Denver had been talking with Demious, they seem to be discussing something very important.

"I need an heir Demious, this is the only way I can think of, I mean Lia is pregnant, so Vanessa had been wrong I think", Denver said.

"Well yes, Vanessa had been wrong, none of your siblings are cursed, Dakota forbade me to tell you this but Roxanne is pregnant. So there is a chance that you can be a father too."

Denver's eyes widened hearing that. Dakota hid this fact from him. He was a little upset that his brother didn't think of telling him first.

"Hey Den don't be upset, your mate fed us lies, Dakota didn't know how you were going handle this, that's why he didn't tell you"

"I am not upset, I am angry... Why would Vanessa lie to me____to us? like what would she gain from this? Shanon better agree to this because now I want pups like my siblings"

"I don't think Shanon will agree, she is like your mate in some sense, having pups will effect her body, and she is obsessed with looking perfect.", Demious added.

"She will do anything for me. I'll talk to her now and give her some time to think"

"Yeah you do that, but what about Petal? Is she u know.....", Demious was too afraid to say the words.

"She? No she can't carry my pups like ever, no matter how much we fuck"

Demious winced, "Why do you think so?"

"My seeds are too strong for her and hybrids like me can't get a human pregnant, only a wolf or a vampires can", Denver replied.

"Oh I see"